ZAHORE TAKING THE KNEE.

obeney

I agree with Rhino and others that Zahora lives in a.free and therefore democratic society.By demanding he does'nt kneel, however demeaning and I'll advised it is, we are behaving like that obnoxious group BLM. If he wished to kneel let him. Maybe then he'll see we are not as oppressive as those whom he supports.

olderlion50

For me the kneeling thing is wrong especially when it appeared players were being made to do it to suit sky /bbc agenda I think the club dealt with the flack in the correct way but if a player wants to kneel then that is his freedom of choice however the snide with his black power salute is another thing altogether and this should not be acceptable to anybody

kevrelles

I agree with Rhino and others that Zahora lives in a.free and therefore democratic society.By demanding he does'nt kneel, however demeaning and I'll advised it is, we are behaving like that obnoxious group BLM. If he wished to kneel let him. Maybe then he'll see we are not as oppressive as those whom he supports.
The point is as a team you should stick with what the majority chose
Fuck him off now as far as I'm concerned

midway lion

To my mind he is pretty much irreplaceable at the moment. No other front man in our team comes close.
We have to decide whether his kneeling is something we can not live with.

ballsey

Zahore has obviously got an attitude problem,
Look at the state of him big fat lump, he is supposed to be a premier player, hardly a professional is he.
Premier team would be embarrassed for him to play for them, so that tells me he’s not professional and has a bad attitude.

DA16WALL

To my mind he is pretty much irreplaceable at the moment. No other front man in our team comes close.
We have to decide whether his kneeling is something we can not live with.
Fuck him. Why should we live with it. He ain't fucking stupid, he knows how the fans at our club and many other clubs feel about this kneeling bullshit. He also knows the fall out the club recieved when our fans voiced there opinion. Even after the club came to.a compromise to which everyone is happy with, this wanker decides to go against everyone else and take the knee. WELL I SAY FUCK HIM OFF. AND I FOR ONE WILL NEVER LIVE WITH ANY MILLWALL PLAYER TAKING THE KNEE. You might be happy suffering it but I NEVER WILL.

kevrelles

Fuck him. Why should we live with it. He ain't fucking stupid, he knows how the fans at our club and many other clubs feel about this kneeling bullshit. He also knows the fall out the club recieved when our fans voiced there opinion. Even after the club come to.a compromise to which everyone is happy with, this wanker decides to go against everyone else and take the knee. WELL I SAY FUCK HIM OFF. AND I FOR ONE WILL NEVER LIVE WITH ANY MILLWALL PLAYER TAKING THE KNEE. You might be happy suffering it but I NEVER WILL.
This