ZAHORE TAKING THE KNEE.

Lionarm

Question to all the political experts on what is supposed to be a football message board.
What side would you have fought on in World War II?

whiskylion

Now this may not be popular, but personally, I dont have an issue if an individual player wants to take the knee. Its his beliefs and his free choice to do so. So knock yourself out kneeling anytime you want as long as it's not during the game. My issue previously was that it was the club's decision to do this action which is indoctrination and forced players to be scared not to do it through fear of being labelled as racist. People were going along with it without realising the implications and support for an organisation with harmful views. That is why the booing was so important in raising the point that not everybody shares those views and the importance of free speech still lives on. I think having the view that an individual can't kneel is just as harmful as having the view that everybody has to kneel. Again this is just my personal viewpoint.
Disagree entirely.

He is bringing politics onto the football field. Which is 100% unacceptable..

Worse still, he is going against a statement made by the Club - and therefore his fellow players and the club's supporters.

So, unlike you, I have every problem with it.

Phlion54

I have grandsons who both play football in mixed race teams ( if that's the correct wording) and did not have a clue about racism or care what colour their friends were......now thanks to BLM it was put thoughts that were never there that some of his friends are different & not the same as them.....thank you blm..& All its supporters....you are making racists where there were none but thankfully for my grandsons they opinions are that they are their friends & team mates whatever anyone else tries to imply both on & off the pitch

Bexleyheath_lion

I don't agree with blm. Shortly after the Derby game I had the pleasure to be on a game with a black referee, a man I have great respect for. Naturally, the booing of the knee came into conversation. It was an awkward exchange for me, I tried to explain my rationale. He has encountered racism at football, from club directors, fans etc. But he couldn't se that blm is political. We don't need it in football and the clubs own stance on ending inequality is a much more powerful message, if people actually want to achieve something, rather than support this abhorrent organisation.

Lionarm

I think that you'll find more "abhorrent" things in this world if you think about it.
I served my country for 12 years including active service and was an N.C.O. for 5 years. You lot wouldn't last a year, you haven't got a clue.

whiskylion

I think that you'll find more "abhorrent" things in this world if you think about it.
I served my country for 12 years including active service and was an N.C.O. for 5 years. You lot wouldn't last a year, you haven't got a clue.
Give it a rest, Stalin.

We've all been about a bit and seen things we'd rather not have. But we all have to get on with our lives afterwards. And have views on different matters.

It is known as being part of an open society. Something you aren't in favour of.

You really are an obnoxiously patronising piece of work, aren't you.

Bexleyheath_lion

Give it a rest, Stalin.

We've all been about a bit and seen things we'd rather not have. But we all have to get on with our lives afterwards. And have views on different matters.

It is known as being part of an open society. Something you aren't in favour of.

An attention seeker I think. Says shit to cause a reaction, then disappears.

kevrelles

I'm actually very offended by being told I wouldn't last a year, I went beavers, cubs

Give it a rest, Stalin.

I would say more a cunt than patronising. But I'm happy to concede he is both :grinning:

33lion

I think everyone knows, the Black Lives Matter group are arm in arm with white radical lefties, who’s only purpose is to antagonise, play divisive identity politics from below to try and upset the apple cart.

How anyone cannot see this is beyond me. You’ve only got to spot the sheer number of white anarchists, all from outside of London no doubt, who were smashing shit up during the protests. Same story in the US.

The left simply love identity politics, it’s been in their DNA for a long time. Sadiq Khan, Diane Abbott, Corbyn, Lammy, Owen Jones; all from the same school. All play identity politics and it’s their only trick. They can’t succeed any other way and lap up the support from their BAME constituents time and time again.

The narrative has evolved over the years, from “We want protection and support” to “we are hard done by” to “you white people should be ashamed, and feel guilty, we demand diversity quotas in jobs” to the point where both the private and public sector simply cannot say no to these obsessive freaks.

kevrelles

I think everyone knows, the Black Lives Matter group are arm in arm with white radical lefties, who’s only purpose is to antagonise, play divisive identity politics from below to try and upset the apple cart.

How anyone cannot see this is beyond me. You’ve only got to spot the sheer number of white anarchists, all from outside of London no doubt, who were smashing shit up during the protests. Same story in the US.

The left simply love identity politics, it’s been in their DNA for a long time. Sadiq Khan, Diane Abbott, Corbyn, Lammy, Owen Jones; all from the same school. All play identity politics and it’s their only trick. They can’t succeed any other way and lap up the support from their BAME constituents time and time again.

The narrative has evolved over the years, from “We want protection and support” to “we are hard done by” to “you white people should be ashamed, and feel guilty, we demand diversity quotas in jobs” to the point where both the private and public sector simply cannot say no to these obsessive freaks.
They are determined to turn the UK into a third world shit hole..