ZAHORE TAKING THE KNEE.

DA16WALL

I've just read that last night against Bournemouth Zahore joined the Bournemouth players and decided to take the knee, the only millwall player to do so. I'm sorry but we dont want or need this virtue signalling shit at our club, we went through enough shit before Christmas over all this bollocks, so I truly hope this C###S loan.spell isn't renewed this month. Fuck him off back to West brom asap.WANKER.

Wippa

Have Bournemouth been taking the knee in previous games or did they just do it because it was against us?

Life with the Lions

If, as it’s believed, Zahore‘s loan period will end at the end of January, that means we have four more games where he will continue taking the knee. How will he square that with the club and the rest of the players who have all agreed to stand, home and away?

What’s going to happen if his loan period is extended?

Hopefully, before the season ends, fans may be allowed back at The Den. Regardless of the numbers attending, if Zahore takes the knee in front of us, he will get pelters! Not only that, but any booing by the fans is going to put us back to square one with the MSM, and the last thing we need is possible sanctions against us!

How ironic would it be if one of those sanctions was to play games behind closed doors, with no fans attending? That would mean more financial troubles for the club.

Think it would be better all round if Zahore goes back to West Brom at the end of this month. What the club save on his wages could be put towards paying a decent striker that we can hopefully sign during this transfer window.

PurleyLion

As alluded to elsewhere within this thread, I think he took the knee because he is on his way back to WBA and couldn’t care less, which is a shame because he has the ability to hold the ball up and link with the other strikers and midfield giving us a cohesion that is badly lacking when he doesn’t play😢

Rhino

Now this may not be popular, but personally, I dont have an issue if an individual player wants to take the knee. Its his beliefs and his free choice to do so. So knock yourself out kneeling anytime you want as long as it's not during the game. My issue previously was that it was the club's decision to do this action which is indoctrination and forced players to be scared not to do it through fear of being labelled as racist. People were going along with it without realising the implications and support for an organisation with harmful views. That is why the booing was so important in raising the point that not everybody shares those views and the importance of free speech still lives on. I think having the view that an individual can't kneel is just as harmful as having the view that everybody has to kneel. Again this is just my personal viewpoint.

Lionchel

If, as it’s believed, Zahore‘s loan period will end at the end of January, that means we have four more games where he will continue taking the knee. How will he square that with the club and the rest of the players who have all agreed to stand, home and away?

What’s going to happen if his loan period is extended?

Hopefully, before the season ends, fans may be allowed back at The Den. Regardless of the numbers attending, if Zahore takes the knee in front of us, he will get pelters! Not only that, but any booing by the fans is going to put us back to square one with the MSM, and the last thing we need is possible sanctions against us!

How ironic would it be if one of those sanctions was to play games behind closed doors, with no fans attending? That would mean more financial troubles for the club.

Think it would be better all round if Zahore goes back to West Brom at the end of this month. What the club save on his wages could be put towards paying a decent striker that we can hopefully sign during this transfer window.
send him back now

33lion

That really surprises me.

Surely he will get a pull from Rowett, even if quietly? I didn’t get that sort of impression from Zahore that he would be the sort of person to break ranks and go against the team.

As much as I think he massively improves our team, if he doesn’t agree with the clubs stance or the majority of the players stance on this, he can’t carry on representing this club. All it does is muddy the waters, and possibly create further problems with the press later down the line if any of them pick up on it.

And Romeo, don’t think we haven’t all noticed your black power salute pre-match, what is that some sort of ‘fuck you’ to the club and fans?! Looks a bit sulky in my opinion. Get on with your job which is to win football matches, not make political statements tied to a Black Power slogan which in the past has been criticised for ‘alienating itself from the mainstream civil rights movement, for its apparent support of racial segregation, and for constituting black superiority over other races’.

If Zahore and Romeo aren’t willing to give 100% for the team and will down tools in favour of a suddenly emergent militant political and divisive movement, then so be it. But don’t hang around for too long, put in your requests and fuck off to a team like Reading, QPR or Wycombe where your ridiculous views will be entertained and your egos will be massaged.

Vermin out out OUT

Seem to get on with the job he is paid to do . But did not take the knee in the cup game Saturday like everyone else . Probably a pattern here other Championship teams stitching us up . Bournemouth have a few blacks in there team mabee they hold the majority vote . See what happens when Watford come to the Den

geezerone

Free speech is a myth. This blm ideology virtue signalling putting people in 'box' categories and not based on an individuals specific history (social and economic) is unhelpfand divisive. So a black lawyer has fewer opportunities than a single mother living on benefits? Typical leftist agendas like feminism and lgb stuff, accept us or else. Erm, no we have a right to disagree without repercussions such calls of racist, or laws abused like 'hate speech' What next? Hate thought, hate glares, hate not holding a door open?!

This achieves what exactly? It annoys who or progresses what? It will have a negative effect and possibly cause more opposition to equality and due to one sided pressure, put this underground so to speak, i.e. views not changed but enforced.

We need team spirit to to be strong and I don't see showing this act before the game promotes that. If ken disrupts then what he adds could be outdone but what is lacking from the rest of team.