Youth, music, football and girls

4evaLions

The music threads this morning stirred up lots of fond memories. Particularly around when I was about 13/14 and the hormones had kicked in. Remember going to football club training Tuesday evenings at Athelney St School. Training and games taken by Harry Cripps and Dave Harper and possibly John Gilchrist. Whilst us boys were playing football, dance club for girls going on.
My first snog with a girl called Patsy when we all assembled after. Absolute bliss!!!!

Kryan Bing

The music threads this morning stirred up lots of fond memories. Particularly around when I was about 13/14 and the hormones had kicked in. Remember going to football club training Tuesday evenings at Athelney St School. Training and games taken by Harry Cripps and Dave Harper and possibly John Gilchrist. Whilst us boys were playing football, dance club for girls going on.
My first snog with a girl called Patsy when we all assembled after. Absolute bliss!!!!
Snog? We didn't bother with that. Finger sniffing with your mates, just to prove you had been pocking around inside some mongs knickers. Now, that was real bliss!!
(not the smelling, but the poking around).
Although, Ulster Lion had been up to more perverted goings on by that age.

Ulster Lion

Snog? We didn't bother with that. Finger sniffing with your mates, just to prove you had been pocking around inside some mongs knickers. Now, that was real bliss!!
(not the smelling, but the poking around).
Although, Ulster Lion had been up to more perverted goings on by that age.
Tut, tut, tut. What on earth gives you that impression?..... I am a reformed character, or so I've been told. (Or maybe it was deformed)..... Those school pinafores were a bollox to find your way round. Couldn't be discreet as they had to go up around the neck for full access.

ParisWall

Just thought of one thing 4eva.

Did you ever make a mix-tape of tracks for a girl you fancied?

I must admit, I had lots of success with them.

I did artwork for the inlay card, the full nine yards.

I lost count of the number of blow-jobs.

What do youngsters do now - send an email with links to YouTube?

4evaLions

Just thought of one thing 4eva.

Did you ever make a mix-tape of tracks for a girl you fancied?

I must admit, I had lots of success with them.

I did artwork for the inlay card, the full nine yards.

I lost count of the number of blow-jobs.

What do youngsters do now - send an email with links to YouTube?
Can’t say I was that devoted tbh. Another major factor being that cassette tapes weren’t really about when I was in my early teens, so it was mainly 45s on the hi fidelity radiogram

Kryan Bing

Can’t say I was that devoted tbh. Another major factor being that cassette tapes weren’t really about when I was in my early teens, so it was mainly 45s on the hi fidelity radiogram
Didn't you have one of these below?
Great for concealing under the bed or hidden close by. Record all your shag's, and then compare the birds squealing, slopping, slurping and talking dirty. C120's weren't a great idea, in case they snapped. It was best to play it safe wife a C60. Of course when pissed you wished you had a C120.

One of my mates kept his tapes for years. He then burnt them onto discs after adding FX an musical elements to accompany the filth. The dirty bastard...:rofl:

old-cassette-tape-player-and-recorder-on-a-white-background-DX0E0W.jpg

4evaLions

Didn't you have one of these below?
Great for concealing under the bed or hidden close by. Record all your shag's, and then compare the birds squealing, slopping, slurping and talking dirty. C120's weren't a great idea, in case they snapped. It was best to play it safe wife a C60. Of course when pissed you wished you had a C120.

One of my mates kept his tapes for years. He then burnt them onto discs after adding FX an musical elements to accompany the filth. The dirty bastard...:rofl:

View attachment 3538
My mum just thought I liked pilchards.

Members online