Yep, Molumby again

West_Upper_Lion

If NH doesn't use this bloke on a regular basis then it will be a really huge tragedy. Somehow we have managed to get hold of a real gem and it could be the very player that makes the difference this season, as we sure as hell will not be able to keep him. Equally, Bod, who assisted with one and scored another for Iceland must be started. Bod must be wondering how the hell AOB has been preferred to him.

Both need to be in the starting lineup against Blackburn, however, I am fearful that NH, aka Mr Play It Safe, will go with Williams or Leonard and Smith and Bradshaw.

This is worth a read
https://punditarena.com/football/robredmond/jayson-molumby-ireland/

"The 20-year-old, Waterford-native was named man of the match – despite the explosive brilliance of Aaron Connolly and Troy Parrott winning the game with a debut goal. Molumby was not only the man of the match, but he was also the man in the match. An adult playing alongside some talented, but green, teammates. The central midfielder dominated proceedings with his personality as much as his excellent ability on the ball and reading of the game. He should be in the Ireland senior squad now. If all goes to plan, he will end up captaining Ireland. He’s that good."

I still can’t believe he didn’t start against Hull the other week, it’s blatantly obvious by now that the boy has got it, he plays with the carefree attitude that comes with being a premier league class young player eager to impress.

Stick him in the middle with Ben, and let the two of them have a crack at running the show, I’m sick of watching Williams plodding around with his poxy floaty drifting passes and Leonard charging about tackling his own shadow.

Phlion54

Of he doesn't even make the bench then I feel it's time to really let Harris know....if he is injured that's fair enough but if harris,s shower buddies Williams & leonard play instead I fear for us....nothing as changed from last season attitude and team selection by harris

LionsMet

Of he doesn't even make the bench then I feel it's time to really let Harris know....if he is injured that's fair enough but if harris,s shower buddies Williams & leonard play instead I fear for us....nothing as changed from last season attitude and team selection by harris
Still too many up Harris's ars to let him know. Theyd rather applaud him for shit decisions time & time again

Peckham Lion

Still too many up Harris's ars to let him know. Theyd rather applaud him for shit decisions time & time again
You can't be going to many games if that's what you think, i've heard plenty of disgruntled fans air there views this season. Do you honestly think he is playing or not playing bods because of the crowd not cunting him off? What makes you think he would listen to us when you have constantly said he is stubborn? Who are these people up his arse, how many ? and do you mean online or at the ground?