Woke getting well out of order now

HappyLion

Trumps appeal against facebook shutting his account. So facebook have an oversight board who investigate these things. But instead of 90 days that it normally takes they are going to compress the time. And they have decided to allow the public submit opinions on this case only!

Rather than CH4 saying why is this being treated differently from every other case, they switch to investigating adverts that they say were designed to stop black voters voting. I guess because that is aimed at Trump.

Then they go off to interview the 'Proud Boys' and accuse them of being involved. Presumably trying to associate this lot with Trump.

So much for balanced reporting.

Windy8174

There is no consistent standards

Biden last night while addressing America used the N word as he bubbled his way through a speech reading a tele prompter

the geezer ain’t got the mental capacity to be President totally incoherent

Now it is obvious he did not know what he was saying but how can that man be president it beggars belief that this mentally impaired geezer is President

Peckham Lion

N' eager to hear next. How does that get turned into the N word? Who's the real woke bods here? The black fella is a Trump supporter that has been bashing Biden for nearly a year, so no agenda here whatsoever.

Hitting

Peckham Lion

funny what do you think the reaction would be if the last “incoherent” president said what this incoherent president said live to America
That's the thing, he didn't say what were people thinking or were hoping he said did he! I've listened to it several times and didn't hear what the youtube poster and Trump plater wants us to believe he said,

The reaction would be- the left outraged- the right would be denying it bringing up something that happened years ago to justify there faux rage and visa versa. One week Biden is an incoherent senile oap with a speech Inpediment, that next week he shouldn't be in office the next he's spouting racist words that only seem audible to anyone that supports Trump, strange world eh! Has he been put away for being a nonce yet? How much bird has Hilary got left to serve after Donny went after her? What's the wall looking like now, finished yet?

Windy8174

The wall has holes in it due to Biden executive order stopping the build

Biden has also put immigrant children in camps, the camps Obama and Biden opened and then chastised Trump for keeping going which their open border executive order means the problem will be exasperated with millions of people flocking to the US, which will cause an humanitarian problem

the problem when only demonising Trump over the last four years if the people demonising trump are not held to the same standards any sane person cannot turn a blind eye to blatant hypocrisy

but then again the far left wing agenda is to talk in judgement rather than facts so it’s no real surprise that Biden, the Democrats and MSM do not apply their own standards when they get the power they want

the left and left parties in democratic societies set the rules of the game for the world to see politicising everything and are demonstrating do as I say not what I do

I find it all fascinating how both side want the same thing any human being wants the same thing, rather than scoring political points why can’t both sides sit down and come up with a solution

why can’t we have a civil conversation on controlled migration everybody agrees that migration is a good thing and that in some instances Asylum for people being persecuted in their country of origin is a worthy cause

what I do know is the current state of affairs (and I have just realised I am part of the problem) is not working, doing the he said she said routine is adding fuel to the fire

common ground needs to be found if everyone wants the same thing surely the politicians should work to a logical compromise to get to the same goal, that is what we elect them to do

I don’t know what the answer is mate but I think open dialog is the key rather than the blame game

Peckham Lion

I find it all fascinating how both side want the same thing any human being wants the same thing, rather than scoring political points why can’t both sides sit down and come up with a solution
They often don't want solutions, it would be the end for most of them . On top of that there political beliefs would stand between any compromises they'd have to make, it won't change. Brexit was a good chance for both sides to unite and go to the EU looking strong and serious. No fucking chance, half of them still won't acknowledge the result and are at loggerheads with there own members.

Stompie

I agree, Covid aside we've been filmed at football, on the transport networks, streets, everywhere. Our electronic communications are recorded and stored, a cashless society is slowly being forced on us. All done under ours and other governments that ain't exactly left wing. Football banning orders dished out for bods using unsavoury words, bods losing jobs for having certain political beliefs, again where's our government when these liberties are being eroded? Why aren't they fucking these upstarts off and telling them to get a life? We keep being told that we live in a democratic country, at the same time we're being taken for cunts! I'd be much more concerned at that than some fucking angry student/ oddball.
It's not just oddballs though. Most schools seem to teach that mentailty to the young and don't forget universitys produce many of those who go on to promenice In our societies In one form or another. They are brainwashing the future. These things seem to have the tentacles reaching right to the top. Parliament, The Lords, even the old bill. It's a real concern. Personally I think the things you mentioned and the stifling of free speech, the survalance Issues Its all connected and It seems to mainly come at the expense of the native working class. The controlling of our speech and Identity Is just another form It's being allowed to take to keep us under wraps.
TELEMMGLPICT000251680121_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqF-4esSN2zO78t4vzV_u8UGr4eXzbBBPl_gPAEexlKBg.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

champs08

I agree, Covid aside we've been filmed at football, on the transport networks, streets, everywhere. Our electronic communications are recorded and stored, a cashless society is slowly being forced on us. All done under ours and other governments that ain't exactly left wing. Football banning orders dished out for bods using unsavoury words, bods losing jobs for having certain political beliefs, again where's our government when these liberties are being eroded? Why aren't they fucking these upstarts off and telling them to get a life? We keep being told that we live in a democratic country, at the same time we're being taken for cunts! I'd be much more concerned at that than some fucking angry student/ oddball.
I don’t use cash, and haven’t don’t for ages. Tap a card, buy something online is the current - surely. A cashless society is the last of my worries, in fact it’s already happened for me and my family. Not saying it’s right, but pointing out it’s already happened and many have accepted it.

The Fear

Administrator
. Personally I think the things you mentioned and the stifling of free speech, the survalance Issues Its all connected and It seems to mainly come at the expense of the native working class.

Never really been freedom of speech, laws have always been in place to prevent hate crimes, we sort of (sort of!) have freedom of expression but even that has always been limited. We think we have the freedom to say whatever we want, we don't. It hasn't changed, just maybe it is more 'news' these days

I think it has become more of an issue since the internet, and especially the bile ridden twitter, and new generations think they should and need to join up places to just tell people they don't like them. And it is easy when you are able to hide behind the keyboard, to say some of the things that the law is now trying to clamp down on again.

Also, online, it is so difficult to get the tone of what someone is saying. What some think is banter, or clearly a joke, others will read straight out as abuse.

Peckham Lion

Not saying it’s right, but pointing out it’s already happened and many have accepted it.
Many have chosen to use that option, many don't want to for various reasons, but soon enough it won't be an option but a requisite. Cashless is already alienating and prohibiting many oaps from using local council run park cafes and businesses. It excludes many poorer people from social events and wider society.

Stompie

Never really been freedom of speech, laws have always been in place to prevent hate crimes, we sort of (sort of!) have freedom of expression but even that has always been limited. We think we have the freedom to say whatever we want, we don't. It hasn't changed, just maybe it is more 'news' these days

I think it has become more of an issue since the internet, and especially the bile ridden twitter, and new generations think they should and need to join up places to just tell people they don't like them. And it is easy when you are able to hide behind the keyboard, to say some of the things that the law is now trying to clamp down on again.

Also, online, it is so difficult to get the tone of what someone is saying. What some think is banter, or clearly a joke, others will read straight out as abuse.
Of course It's changed. We're not talking about getting on a train and shouting bomb or calling a black man a n*gg*r. We talking about actual freedom of thought, expression and opinion.

People are being pulled by the police for not using the right pronouns, opinions based on fact are now considered heresy and Incitement, Infact the police actively encourage people to report any language thay the Individual deems offensive. Hate crime Incidents have rocketed not because we are becoming more evil, but because the law has been devalued to the point that almost all grievances, how ever false or pathetic, are taken seriously. In fact they are taken seriously enough to take prescident over actuall crimes committed. Universities are stopping most forms of rational debate In favour of Inclusivity and safe spaces, even hard core feminists are being blocked because they are not progressive enough or have an Idea the diverges from the permitted orthodoxy. Anyone who has an opinion that Is patriotic or based on white working class sentiment, ones which would have been considered widely accepted and acknowlaged 20 years ago are now deemed far right by those In the media and those In charge and are lumped In with all sorts of wrongens so as to devalue them.

You only have to look at the hat crime bill In Scotland to see what these people are trying to do. Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf had to amend the bill because he tride to Include legislation that could have allowed you to be prosecuted for saying something deemed unsuitable In your own home.

Just look at what Millwall went through when we booed taking the knee.

This country now Is now more closely resemblant to the state of Oceania than It does to the land when I was born.

ParisWall

Many have chosen to use that option, many don't want to for various reasons, but soon enough it won't be an option but a requisite. Cashless is already alienating and prohibiting many oaps from using local council run park cafes and businesses. It excludes many poorer people from social events and wider society.

................... and prevents payment for recreational drugs.

:thumbup: