• Working from home

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • At home not working through choice

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • At home not working due to company shutting down

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Moody

Still working as normaI. Actually, about ten times busier! Although, I think it’ll settle down in next week or so.

leFerne

Working from home for past three weeks, on my second lot of self isolation to boot and haven't left the house in all that time. I've never worked so hard, seven days a week, 14 hours a day. I'm fucking knackered but grateful I'm earning a wage.

Last edited:

Edward Alistair

Self employed builder, I have stopped working at people's homes but I have about a weeks work on empty buildings nearby so I won't be near anyone.
Got another job which is a month's work and now it looks like I can't get hold of any hydraulic lime to carry out the work as most builders merchants have closed around here.

Millwall tel

Still grafting like a cunt while the rest of the country has a nice 12 week holiday. I fear it won’t be long before have to shut up shop though

Andover_Lion

I got a new job working from home last summer after working in an office for the last 30 years. I couldn’t stand commuting and being tied to a desk anymore.

Now my wife has had to work from home and is sharing the office sat behind me. The plus side, today I worked all day in my pyjamas and could sit their scratching my nuts.

wellers_shot

I got a new job working from home last summer after working in an office for the last 30 years. I couldn’t stand commuting and being tied to a desk anymore.

Now my wife has had to work from home and is sharing the office sat behind me. The plus side, today I worked all day in my pyjamas and could sit their scratching my nuts.
Your keyboard must be humming.🤮