Who you'd put your tenner on to win the Euro's N/W

Fashthebash

Oh it’s gotta be England. I uesd to get the 36b bus from Peckham to grove park, and remember when Bellingham turned black ..

Millwalljohn

Was going to stick a cockle on a team to win it outright just to keep an interest in the tournament. I think there's many factors to think about, such as no proper support, are the players fatigued, will certain teams melt if they kneel and get booed. Although the krauts are not supposed to be all that at the moment i'd never disregard them when it comes to a big tournament, i just can't or never will back them. Possibly an outsider could sneak it, Sweden or Croatia 80's and 33's could do well. Other than those two nothing else sticks out as an outside chance. I don't believe we ( second favourites) at 5/1 have the manager or players to lift the trophy, history suggests quarters or semi's at best then fold. So i have narrowed my options down to either France 4/1 or the Italians 7/1. I will take a chance on France as they have a very strong team and experience when it matters most. On top of that, a nice little touch should they win will soften the blow of seeing them shell muching cunts prevail. What's your tip, bets for the tournament?
Personally I don't bet but if I had to vouch for two teams to get to the final, I would go for Croatia v Czech Republic

Stompie

England will win It.

Nothing from them In nearly 60 years but now that they are at war with the fans and many people feel at least apathy towards them, they will nick a run to the final and beat some shit team like Denmark or Austria to become the lowest scoring Champions In history.

Then Southgate will get a knighthood and his waist coat will be entombed In St Paul's alongside Nelson and Wellington.

Last edited:

Guernsey Wall

Personally, I think we have the players, but unfortunately, they are led by a tactical dunce. The better teams have managers that will easily outwit the plank in a Waistcoat.

Portugal are a decent team and worth a bet.
Yup, Portugal for me as well brilliant midfield and attack. At the odds are my punt and as Ronaldo will take all pens and free kicks doubled as Portugal/Ronaldo 40/1 I think

Kryan Bing

Wondered what happened to those, borrowed them to Ulster and said he lost them. Thanks for looking after them mate, how did you find them ?

How did I find them?
In the usual place...Ulster's giant waste bin under the OKR flyover.
Along with used condoms, soiled panties and a signed photograph of Darren Bent that looks like it had been used as an arse wipe...
Oh................ and your three tickets for the England group games.

I think you have been winding us all up...
:whist:

:grinning:

Lionchel

Personally, I think we have the players, but unfortunately, they are led by a tactical dunce. The better teams have managers that will easily outwit the plank in a Waistcoat.

Portugal are a decent team and worth a bet.
Lions lead by a lamb