When we play Swansea

STWall

Hope we score from open play and don’t get a penalty
Brum just missed a pen!
Swansea keeper Freddie Woodman has saved five of his past eight penalties for the Swans. Some record.

wellerwasbest

Brum just missed a pen!
Swansea keeper Freddie Woodman has saved five of his past eight penalties for the Swans. Some record.
Yeah i see that could be crucial end of the season, maybe even Rotherham's miss will be as well
i was told Stepney one season saved 6 penalties when playing for millwall in a season

STWall

Swansea next Saturday is a good time to play them as they seem to be wobbling with the pressure. Must win to stand any chance of the play-offs for us.

mickynomates

If GR puts Woods back into the starting lineup I think there will be many, including me, on here who will be disappointed.

In the 2nd half today Kief gave us the organisation, protection and bite that allowed Billy and Evans to play with more freedom than they did in the first half.
Fully agree. 2nd half today a proper midfield at last.

Stowwall

Brum just missed a pen!
Swansea themselves love a dubious late penalty.
Although they even seem to have dried up of late.

Lendog

If GR puts Woods back into the starting lineup I think there will be many, including me, on here who will be disappointed.

In the 2nd half today Kief gave us the organisation, protection and bite that allowed Billy and Evans to play with more freedom than they did in the first half.
I’d start ginger nuts on Saturday with Mitchell and the Dutchman, and play Evans at the back in place of Pearce