Whats the point of a London Mayor

onlyagame

You're right onlyagame . If Thatcher had not been so vindictive and left the GLC alone we would'nt have had Khan or Livingstone. Trouble was the Militant Tendency started their evil work within County Hall and she confronted it in her own style .
A lot of what she did backfired & without the Falklands War she wouldn’t have got a second term & don’t forget it was her own party that turned on her in the end.

onlyagame

Right. While Labour's Gordon Brown virtually GAVE AWAY all the gold....
Whisky, you know only too well that Norman Lamont did exactly the same thing ten or more years before.
Tell the full story not half truths
P.s. I don’t know whose got our gold but I know whose got our silver and it’s not ordinary people who were bribed with cut price shares.
“Where is Sid?”

whiskylion

Whisky, you know only too well that Norman Lamont did exactly the same thing ten or more years before.
Tell the full story not half truths
P.s. I don’t know whose got our gold but I know whose got our silver and it’s not ordinary people who were bribed with cut price shares.
“Where is Sid?”
Are you telling the full story about Corbyn? And his insidious, Marxist puppetmaster, McDonnell: a man who preaches hatred rather than debate?

I don't think so, Only.

You try to portray them as reasonable people. Don't bother. Those of us who have closely studied these two appalling individuals for the last 30 years and more know exactly what they are about and their true colours, however you try to paint them.

Last edited:

kevrelles

Are you telling the full story about Corbyn? And his insidious, Marxist puppetmaster, McDonnell: a man who preaches hatred rather than debate?

I don't think so, Only.

You try to portray them as reasonable people. Don't bother. Those of us who have closely studied these two appalling individuals for the last 30 years and more know exactly what they are about and their true colours, however you try to paint them.
This

onlyagame

I don't think so, Only.

I didn’t mention Corbyn in this post & you haven’t answered my points at all.
Your mate Andrew Neil wouldn’t let you off so lightly