What the fck is wrong with Yorkshire?

Terry_Hurlock

In 1991 i did two years for putting a crackhead burglar in intensive care leaving him with life changing injuries. I found him ranscaking my drum when i came home from doing a days graft. He never went to prison!
Crazy fkin country... hope he died because of his habit. Have no sympathy for anyone who breaks in to peoples homes..

kevrelles

In 1991 i did two years for putting a crackhead burglar in intensive care leaving him with life changing injuries. I found him ranscaking my drum when i came home from doing a days graft. He never went to prison!
Cunts it's always the scum they let off. You the homeowner how dare you protect your property. Joking aside mate I'm glad you done the maggot.gutted for you they banged you up for it.

ringo_the_lion

Know a lad who was confronted by 3 arseholes in a filling station one evening. Typical gobshite gougers who thought they were hard men. Asked the lad for cigarettes, then money. They were getting increasingly aggressive, so he dropped 2 of them, and the other cunt bravely ran away. 2 injured parties reported to plod that they'd been victims of an unprovoked assault!!!! Cops tracked the lad down and fucking charged him!!! He had months of worry about the impending court case, worrying about his wife and kids in case he got sent down, worrying about losing his job, how his family would cope financially etc. Went to trial, and the judge ordered the jury to clear him on the basis that a citizen can legally defend themselves using force, and strike first, if they feel under threat, or are in fear of being a victim of an assault etc. Something worth remembering.
I remember a similar instance where me and my mate got of the train at New Cross after being on the piss uptown and there was a bloke hitting his bird, my mate got in before me and started bashing him all over the platform, next thing he had the bird on his back screaming at him to leave him alone, unbelievable and I was gutted that I never got the chance to install a bit of justice on the cunt.

Shocking. I can only echo ulster's remarks about the USA. When a home owner shoots and intruder (they call burglary 'home invasion' which straight away puts a different slant on the offence) to death they are celebrated in the media! How it should be, and I hope mate, no matter what the kangaroo Courts punishment, you knew and still do that what you did was morally completely right. Break into someone's home at your own risk. Simple.

Ulster Lion

Shocking. I can only echo ulster's remarks about the USA. When a home owner shoots and intruder (they call burglary 'home invasion' which straight away puts a different slant on the offence) to death they are celebrated in the media! How it should be, and I hope mate, no matter what the kangaroo Courts punishment, you knew and still do that what you did was morally completely right. Break into someone's home at your own risk. Simple.
110% This.

Bobwat

On a slightly different note...this is how the country has gone down the shitter. This vile creature is after the speakers job but people forget she was heavily involved with PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) in the 70s along with her husband Jack Dromey (now an MP) and Patricia Hewitt (Former MP and Education Secretary).
Of course things get covered up/ignored/buried due to the rotten to the core establishment.
92F2CB70-8967-4FE4-B87C-68A94700C81A.jpeg 92F2CB70-8967-4FE4-B87C-68A94700C81A.jpeg

kevrelles

On a slightly different note...this is how the country has gone down the shitter. This vile creature is after the speakers job but people forget she was heavily involved with PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) in the 70s along with her husband Jack Dromey (now an MP) and Patricia Hewitt (Former MP and Education Secretary).
Of course things get covered up/ignored/buried due to the rotten to the core establishment.
View attachment 3748 View attachment 3748
Fucking animal should be banged up with the nonces

kevrelles

Easy way to sort Yorkshire out is to nuke the cesspit off the face of the earth.but make sure woman beater sir boycott is in the area at the time.coward cunt. All you need to guarantee a honour be a nonce or a woman beater.
Would not surprise me if in only be a few years and the likes of corbyn and Harman will bestow honours on the Bradford grooming nonces

View attachment 3748 View attachment 3748
Yeah I remember that... Just how, exactly, is a 10 year old supposed to give consent. Absolute and complete nonse behaviour, exactly the kind of thing a paedophile will spout.