What the fck is wrong with Yorkshire?

Terry_Hurlock

I know this has happened elsewhere and we'll hear more and more from pretty much every Muslim area in the country... But it does seem to be more prevalent in Yorkshire. Have the big brave Yorkshire men handed their county over to perverts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-49650537

Whats even more concerning is this should be headline news, but it's confined to just the local news.. haven't heard a thing on the radio or tv news...

Have the public just grown to accept it, after years of the authorities ignoring it?

Lion-in-exile

And everyone from Yorkshire bangs on about it constantly how fucking great the place is, Yorkshire Tea, Plusnet, Yorkshire this Yorkshire that, like its the land of milk and honey!! Maybe you should stop telling all unsundry how great it is and start looking after your own!!!!

I know this has happened elsewhere and we'll hear more and more from pretty much every Muslim area in the country... But it does seem to be more prevalent in Yorkshire. Have the big brave Yorkshire men handed their county over to perverts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-49650537

Whats even more concerning is this should be headline news, but it's confined to just the local news.. haven't heard a thing on the radio or tv news...

Have the public just grown to accept it, after years of the authorities ignoring it?
This sounds controversial, but it may well be the fact that it comes out more up there ironically because of 'the big brave yorkshiremen' actually kick off about it and something gets done. I think these grooming gangs exist wherever there is a largely Muslim town. They exist in the home counties, but the authorities put little effort in as its easy to sweep it under the carpet and look after their all important 'community relations'. I may have it wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if more of this shit appears to happen up north because it is actually detected, rather than ignored by your Islam plating new-londoners. After all, do you really think Sadiq wants that kind of publicity?

i question why the locals did not take actions against the sex cases.Our so called great country stood up against the Nazis etc and then let the unwashed in towns and cities of the uk get away with crimes against kids.I belive a blind eye was turned due to the fact that any exposure would cause race tension.this was all decided by cival servants that are paided by us the taxpayers to protect.

a joke.......................i

ringo_the_lion

It probably comes out more due to former Keighley MP Ann Cryer had to battle from 2003 to get anything done, the muslim vote is crucial for Labour in the North and getting their vote comes a lot higher than young girls lives being ruined.
I'm sure the Police are payed off by the muslim criminal gangs that control the heroin trade in the North, as well as prostitution of young girls, the takeaways are for laundering the money and the minicab drivers are on the payroll.
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/our...tle-to-tackle-sex-abuse-in-bradford-1-8285026

midway lion

And let's not forget what the scumbags
were doing to the kids of Blackpool
whilst the police, social workers and uncle
Tom Cobbley and all were stood around
or joining in

marka

Unfortunately in my opinion Britain is a broken country.
Racial tension, shootings, stabbings, burglaries, car thefts, robberies, drugs, child abuse, arson.
You name it and it exists here in the UK
Does not matter if we remain or exit the EU the damage has been done over 20 years ago.
We live in a dog eat dog society everyone for themselves.
To many foreign nationals living in London and suburbs with its over populated areas where doctors appointments are difficult to get and hospitals are under funded along with schools and social care.
If I could immigrate I would go tomorrow no hesitation.
If you are wealthy and live in the Cotswolds then I am sure the quality of life with the privileges of children in private education then onto university plus living in their 2 mil house with a chamber maid and looking down their noses at the poor and under privileged.
The class society is getting bigger.

Phlion54

Im afraid that the scum we have allowed into our country have diseased any areas they have settled in bringing their vile customs with them....grooming is common place in Indian / Paki /eastern European & now it seems in northern England and large Asian community s , and unless we deport any found guilty or lock up for years any of born in tnis country it going to continue......add to this the PC brigade who in their eyes this evil dirty people can't do no wrong we are doomed .....wonder how many of the PC brigade would feel.if it's their son /daughter being groomed and being snagged by some dirty Asian

Actually detected up north KOJ. ?
If you read the Report of the Rotherham
scandal, you would be shocked at how
long one brave woman spent fighting to
expose it. Cover ups does not even start
to cover it.
I have read the book mate. Yes, the whole situation was absolutely shocking and disgusting. But what I'm saying is that because the police and social services were so unbelievably complicit in the disgusting abuse that was going on the people generally believe that this is the exception. What I'm saying is maybe, just maybe it is actually the norm. I do not think their is an appetite for any senior management in any police force to investigate a peculiarly Islamic crime. They are too worried about their community tensions.

marka

Community tensions are rife all over the UK
Unfortunately you cannot trust anyone or anything now days.
People would prefer to photograph or video someone being assaulted and put it on social media.
Even though you would not wish to have a war this will be the only way of reducing the population and hopefully bringing people together but it is not an option.
Britain the cancer deceased country which is spreading like a plague.

Ulster Lion

Know a lad who was confronted by 3 arseholes in a filling station one evening. Typical gobshite gougers who thought they were hard men. Asked the lad for cigarettes, then money. They were getting increasingly aggressive, so he dropped 2 of them, and the other cunt bravely ran away. 2 injured parties reported to plod that they'd been victims of an unprovoked assault!!!! Cops tracked the lad down and fucking charged him!!! He had months of worry about the impending court case, worrying about his wife and kids in case he got sent down, worrying about losing his job, how his family would cope financially etc. Went to trial, and the judge ordered the jury to clear him on the basis that a citizen can legally defend themselves using force, and strike first, if they feel under threat, or are in fear of being a victim of an assault etc. Something worth remembering.

Peckham Lion

The worst crime that you can commit in this country is to take the law into your own hands. They will really hammer you for that. So maybe this is why no one does anything?
In 1991 i did two years for putting a crackhead burglar in intensive care leaving him with life changing injuries. I found him ranscaking my drum when i came home from doing a days graft. He never went to prison!

Ulster Lion

In 1991 i did two years for putting a crackhead burglar in intensive care leaving him with life changing injuries. I found him ranscaking my drum when i came home from doing a days graft. He never went to prison!
Pathetic. Whatever happened to an English man's house being his castle? If you were a yank, then it would have been a pat on the back, even if you had have killed the cunt.