What day is Whisky’s mate interviewing Boris?

Wall loyal

He's been avoiding it he knows he will get ripped apart that's what you get when you come out with all the crap he has let's get Brexit done & blaming everything on Labour only takes you so far but the Tories record over the last ten years will give Andrew Neil an open goal

whiskylion

I’m looking forward to this one.
Any news on it or is Boris still hiding in that ditch?
The fact we occasionally dine at the same restaurant doesn't make him my mate.

The same goes for Andrew Neil...

Read the article in last Friday's Spectator by the eminently sensible Charles Moore about TV debates. In fact, just allow yourself to be guided by sensible people, period. Rather than complete Marxist nutters like Corbyn and McDonnell who are to the decent and worthy Labour movement what Fascists Oswald Mosley and William Joyce were to the Conservatives (though, strangely, Mosley was made very welcome by Labour...)

Last edited:

whiskylion

He's been avoiding it he knows he will get ripped apart that's what you get when you come out with all the crap he has let's get Brexit done & blaming everything on Labour only takes you so far but the Tories record over the last ten years will give Andrew Neil an open goal
Don't read the Daily Mirror by any chance, do you?

Wall loyal

You surprise me.

Well, the one thing you can never be accused of is being brainwashed....
You have only got to listen to what Boris & his cronies come out with & the Tories record speaks for itself it ain't hard I thought you was ignoring me anyway ha

onlyagame

My "guide for alcoholics" is a bestseller....(nearly a million copies sold now!)

Incidentally, a few weeks back my son also had Number 1 for British bestsellers in the cartoon section, outranking Matt....!!!
Congratulations all round Whisky, it must run in the family (creative writing not alcoholism)
Now what are we going to do with Loyal Wall?
He obviously doesn’t like Boris but on the other hand he certainly wouldn’t agree on JC’s policy of a United Ireland.
My guess is the Brexit Party?
P.s. The BBC did a price on Sinn Féin today and said they announced their manifesto launch in Londonderry. Ouch!

Moody

The fact we occasionally dine at the same restaurant doesn't make him my mate.

The same goes for Andrew Neil...

Read the article in last Friday's Spectator by the eminently sensible Charles Moore about TV debates. In fact, just allow yourself to be guided by sensible people, period. Rather than complete Marxist nutters like Corbyn and McDonnell who are to the decent and worthy Labour movement what Fascists Oswald Mosley and William Joyce were to the Conservatives (though, strangely, Mosley was made very welcome by Labour...)
I work on the road visiting my students, as all are house or hospital bound. However, I do pop into the 'office' every Friday. The 'office' is an Education Centre for alternative provision just outside of Brighton. So, hardly a hive of Daily Mail reading, Jeremy Clarkson clones... and yet, I often hear these two (more often McDonnell funny enough) described as idiots! Which, I think, speaks volumes!