West Ham captions please

Peckham Lion

I did say that in the post
I know, and i wager those on your tube were exactly those who are working in Hospitals and keeping essential services going. It makes me smile when bods complain about those ' bloody forriners 'but don't scoff when they need the NHS, public transport, food or a cleaner. Would you refuse a vital medical treatment if it was being administerd by a bloody forriner? You should have got a cab!

Phlion54

I know, and i wager those on your tube were exactly those who are working in Hospitals and keeping essential services going. It makes me smile when bods complain about those ' bloody forriners 'but don't scoff when they need the NHS, public transport, food or a cleaner. Would you refuse a vital medical treatment if it was being administerd by a bloody forriner? You should have got a cab!
Most were wearing building clothes while most of the Asians had kids and in groups of 3 plus...did,it seem.like key workers to me and I would have thought that nhs workers would adhere to the distance between people, the older people were that old people... This bloody foreigners were Not nhs, food drivers .... So no you were most properly wrong in your views.....just a lot of not wanted plebs taking the piss