West End Shopping

King of The Jungle

A
It's not the guns that kill them.its the cunt who pulls the trigger
Agree and disagree with that. Most accidental shootings are caused by young kids getting hold of their parents firearms because in most states there are no regulations regarding how they are stored in the home, ie locked firearms cabinets. Although there would definitely be more shootings in this country than the States if you could simply buy an AR15 and 200 rounds in tesco as you can in Fred Meyer over there...

sw2_wall

Took the wife shopping Saturday haven’t been to the West End for many years. Thousands of people and hardly heard an English voice. Saw a Muslim on the pavement on his knees head on the floor praying to Allah crowds stepping round him. Won’t be going again. Country’s fucked.
Many will disagree and I won't be arguing back but I love London , shopping eating drinking , I don't go to central London only expecting to Hear British voices

Life is what you make it

Ulster Lion

Took the wife shopping Saturday haven’t been to the West End for many years. Thousands of people and hardly heard an English voice. Saw a Muslim on the pavement on his knees head on the floor praying to Allah crowds stepping round him. Won’t be going again. Country’s fucked.
Lift his man dress and knock it up his soil stack. That would soon move the cunt.