Was Leonard a waste of money ??

Millwalladam

Never heard of posters putting another poster on ignore. Then spending most of their time posting about them & telling everyone they have put him on ignore.

Good fun though.

E18 wall

He really isn't, E!8. You are reading the bloke completely wrong. What you read is what he is.
Whisky he's winding up, I bet you a pound to a penny.He may think he's superior but don't we all have that trate at times. He has drawn you into a war .stand back and read. Don't post just watch:thumbup:

Millwalladam

Whisky he's winding up, I bet you a pound to a penny.He may think he's superior but don't we all have that trate at times. He has drawn you into a war .stand back and read. Don't post just watch:thumbup:
The posters who have put me on ignore, don't need to worry about me responding to their posts. Or posting about them.

I never have or will. Unless their posts were to or about me. They know this.

They are just desperate to engage with me. So trying to get me to abuse them & mention names. Millwall tel or Paris will then PM them & give them an excuse to take me off ignore.

Lion1964

Some of you on here are making adamant a bit of a celebrity . I personally think E18 has it right. It’s quite funny reading, sometimes. For me I Use the ignore button the moaners.

whiskylion

Some of you on here are making adamant a bit of a celebrity . I personally think E18 has it right. It’s quite funny reading, sometimes. For me I Use the ignore button the moaners.
He's an oddity, '64, not a celebrity.

And he is not a wind up. Just very a very strange person who does not possess the social skills, awareness, intelligence or humour to begin to understand how a wind up works.

Millwalladam

One of the posters who has put me on ignore is feeling very threatened again.

Worried I am making 'very good points backed up with sources'. (Other peoples words).

So will constantly bang on the door from the outside, being personally abusive whenever he thinks I am posting.

What a short 'pratt in a very naff hat'.

Millwalladam

Anyway I am half way there. At least he is not responding to my posts. Which is what I have always requested & Hoegyman requested.

He just has to realise putting someone on ignore means ignoring them. Not constantly posting lies about them. Is he big enough to manage this ? At the moment, no.

He knows I won't respond to his non Adam posts so not sure why he keeps posting about me. I am supposed to be on ignore.

Big Mick had my full support when taking over as manager, although I was slightly surprised.

Reg Burr's previous two appointments had been experienced managers who had taken Millwall to a promotion & a play off. Surely an experienced manager would get that squad into the Premiership.

Big Mick was initially caretaker manager. But everyone knew a couple of good results would see him get the job.

Was surprised when Big Mick instantly got rid of McCleary, Thompson, Stephenson & Paul Kerr. These were young players with over 700 games in the top two divisions. A now fully fit Mcglasgen was replaced by Paul Holsgrove. Mcginley & Branagan joined Rioch at Bolton & 385k was spent on 'Mad dog' Gavin Mcguire & John Bryne.

The squad was still strong & we played some good football to finish 7th in his first full season. However the long decline had started, & the club spent 1996 -2001 recovering.

The first
What is your opinion of Big Mick ? As an elderly poster you must have one.

I can only recall you posting about getting some 'Pixies' tickets.

Some posters have suggested Big Mick could replace Harris & would 'definately' keep us up'.

Other posters believe he did a good job at Millwall as we beat Arsenal & Chelsea in the cup. Saying 9 game Spackman was worse.

Obviously I believe he didn't do a very good job & have given reasons.

Big Mick had my full support when taking over as manager, although I was slightly surprised.

Reg Burr's previous two appointments had been experienced managers who had taken Millwall to a promotion & a play off. Surely an experienced manager would get that squad into the Premiership.

Big Mick was initially caretaker manager. But everyone knew a couple of good results would see him get the job.

Was surprised when Big Mick instantly got rid of McCleary, Thompson, Stephenson & Paul Kerr. These were young players with over 700 games in the top two divisions. A now fully fit Mcglasgen was replaced by Paul Holsgrove. Mcginley & Branagan joined Rioch at Bolton & 385k was spent on 'Mad dog' Gavin Mcguire & John Bryne.

The squad was still strong & we played some good football to finish 7th in his first full season. However the long decline had started, & the club spent 1996 -2001 recovering.
Quoting my own post, the first season was when the squad size started increasing.

Huxford, Tony McCarthy, John Kerr, Murray, Luscombe & Patmore were signed.

Only Luscombe had played league football before.

The first

What is your opinion of Big Mick ? As an elderly poster you must have one.

I can only recall you posting about getting some 'Pixies' tickets.

Some posters have suggested Big Mick could replace Harris & would 'definately' keep us up'.

Other posters believe he did a good job at Millwall as we beat Arsenal & Chelsea in the cup. Saying 9 game Spackman was worse.

Obviously I believe he didn't do a very good job & have given reasons.
Yes Adam I do. We played some good football under big prick and enjoyed a couple of good seasons in contention for the play offs. But the man was a fuckin horrible Cnut , I know this from personal experience and also from friends and family who worked at the club during his tenure. I am not prepared to elaborate anymore than that. Also I tend to agree with most of what you have said Adam but you have habit of repeating yourself consistently and it gets a bit tedious.
My recent pixies post was a request for help as I know a few of the lads on here have connections to a few touts. Hope that’s ok with you Adam.
I thought this thread was about Leonard, who I think has done very well since coming in and seems to be improving all the time after a quiet start. What’s your opinion Adam, have you seen much of him?
Have a good day and less of the fuckin elderly.

Yes it's no secret Big Mick didn't like the fans or the club. This will translate to how he engaged with fans & people working at the club.

Suspect he was just waiting for another league club to come in for him, after a couple of good league placings with Millwall. But other league clubs didn't have anyone as daft as Reg Burr as chairman.

Stuck at Millwall, he went all out to get the Ireland job. Staying on as Millwall boss for these 2 months in case he didn't get it. How considerate.