VPN's

Stompie

I know this has been done before but I only half paid attention as I wasn't about to get one at the time.

What ones do you boys use and are they any good?

I'm looking at ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN as they seem to be the best rated and have decent deals on.

Any help's appreciated.

LionsMet

Id recommend Proton Mail mate.

The secured email is excellent (but only really secure if choosing .ch instead of .com) & then their VPN service.

Cant beat the Swiss for stuff like that.

westlion 2

I know this has been done before but I only half paid attention as I wasn't about to get one at the time.

What ones do you boys use and are they any good?

I'm looking at ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN as they seem to be the best rated and have decent deals on.

Any help's appreciated.
i use nord and have had no trouble with it im actually writing this in switzerland

Kryan Bing

Proton VPN. Even the free tier does a decent job for most uses. It has one VPN and three countries (I think). Download the free version and try it.
You can upgrade through pricing tiers if it works for you.

Millwalljohn

I use ExpressVPN as Nord got hacked and didn't tell anyone for about 8 months. Plus ExpressVPN have just extended their coverage too and extremely easy to use.

Stompie

Nice one Gentleman, thanks for your time.

I'm not going to lie to you though, you were all about as much help as Clifton from P.C World was.

Not one person gave a consistent response. I was only looking at 3 VPN's now I'm looking at 10 and to make matters worse all the 'deals' they were doing ran out at midnight so now not only do I still gave no clue, I'll have to pay 4 times a much for the privilege.

Surfshark was the one that was the cheapest, and was constantly rated highly. When It comes to computers I'm a simple man and they said It wasn't complicated to use. Add blocker was extra though although It was still a good deal.

I'm going to regret asking this, but what do you lot know about free add blockers?

Stompie

This has worked a treat for me mate.

I can get free add blockers on my phone but always resisted using them as I thought there would be something dodgy about them. After all a free service to block adcerts, Installed by the people who make money from advertising, didn't sit right with me.

I also thought I would get It free with a VPN but It doesn't seem to be the case.

Peckham Lion

I can get free add blockers on my phone but always resisted using them as I thought there would be something dodgy about them. After all a free service to block adcerts, Installed by the people who make money from advertising, didn't sit right with me.

I also thought I would get It free with a VPN but It doesn't seem to be the case.
Never had a problem with it, it does the trick and makes otherwise unbearable sites readable.

Terry_Hurlock

I'll answer this while I try to get my head round the Chris George thread.....

Use Brave Browser
Use Windscribe VPN
Don't need adblocker with Brave Browser, cuts out all the ads and all the tracking.

Quickest, cheapest and most secure in my humble one.