ulster

Ulster Lion

@Ulster Lion

Looks like you have competition...
One of your girls has done a runner and is fronting her own Flyover Business down in Croydon..!! She's already started her Ad Campaign.
:shake:

View attachment 12496
If she had hairy legs and armpits, I'd sign her up immediately.
He also seems to be having a bit of a lie down of late.???????
Still here, but there's not as many on here giving me an opening to go off on one of my tales of depravity...... Either that, or I have inadvertently turned over a new leaf.

Lion of rotherhithe

If she had hairy legs and armpits, I'd sign her up immediately.
Still here, but there's not as many on here giving me an opening to go off on one of my tales of depravity...... Either that, or I have inadvertently turned over a new leaf.
Errr excuse me, I've set you up perfectly on a couple of threads, was beginning to think you're going through the transition to becoming a woman or even worse became woke/snowflake😁

Ulster Lion

That's not a bad idea. Would give me a good excuse for my cross dressing activities, although I fear because I'm so devilishly handsome at the minute, I'd be an absolute stunner dressed as a women.
This would maybe cause a problem cos I wouldn't want to leave the house, and just stay at home touching myself.

Ulster Lion

Ulster you're not near Lanark Way are you... got a little messy there last night...
No mate, thankfully, although my mother in law isn't too far away from it.... She was probably out looting once it kicked off.
I think I may be a bit of a Jonah. On Saturday night, the natives started in the estate where I'm from, and where my 80 + year old parents live. The chaps had gathered in their street to attack the filth, and do a little bit of light hijacking. My old boy was shitting himself in case his new car got damaged...... Then on Sunday /Monday / Tuesday, the same happened in the town I live in. Of course my daughter and her family moved here a couple of months ago, ironically near to where the trouble was. I think it's co ordinated to spread around the country, and I've heard whispers that the weekend is going to get hot and heavy.
Its like stepping back 30 years with helicopters up, blue lights and sirens.
I'm going to use the disorder to creep into the farm I live next to, and strangle the fucking rooster who's been auditioning for the Eggs (X) Factor every morning at 4.30.........The rioters are quieter.

Stompie

No mate, thankfully, although my mother in law isn't too far away from it.... She was probably out looting once it kicked off.
I think I may be a bit of a Jonah. On Saturday night, the natives started in the estate where I'm from, and where my 80 + year old parents live. The chaps had gathered in their street to attack the filth, and do a little bit of light hijacking. My old boy was shitting himself in case his new car got damaged...... Then on Sunday /Monday / Tuesday, the same happened in the town I live in. Of course my daughter and her family moved here a couple of months ago, ironically near to where the trouble was. I think it's co ordinated to spread around the country, and I've heard whispers that the weekend is going to get hot and heavy.
I'm going to use the disorder to creep into the farm I live next to, and strangle the fucking rooster who's been auditioning for the Eggs (X) Factor every morning at 4.30.........The rioters are quieter.
What's It all about Ulster?

The papers over here seem to be using It to bash Brexit.

Soul Man

Out of interest, what were you planning to use on the fucker. Do you have something long and bendy handy?

Ulster Lion

What's It all about Ulster?

The papers over here seem to be using It to bash Brexit.
That was the original gripe, but it has gained a bit of momentum, and as well as citing the so called Irish Sea border that Boris has allegedly betrayed them with..... The recent decision not to prosecute the Sinn Feiners and other few thousand that attended the high profile ira funeral in Belfast last summer during lockdown......
And the local constabulary have been cracking down on one of the illegal organisations, leaving members of the protestant, unionist, loyalist community under the impression that they are victims of an unfair 2 tier policing system.
It doesn't help that the politicians are a bunch of rabble rousing useless cunts.

Stompie

That was the original gripe, but it has gained a bit of momentum, and as well as citing the so called Irish Sea border that Boris has allegedly betrayed them with..... The recent decision not to prosecute the Sinn Feiners and other few thousand that attended the high profile ira funeral in Belfast last summer during lockdown......
And the local constabulary have been cracking down on one of the illegal organisations, leaving members of the protestant, unionist, loyalist community under the impression that they are victims of an unfair 2 tier policing system.
It doesn't help that the politicians are a bunch of rabble rousing useless cunts.
Fair do's. I'm not surprised they have the hump about Brexit, you lot have been sold out by a spineless bunch of chancers, the same whores who have for months been covertly Instigating the practice of us having to carry papers.

With reguards to crime, I had a feeling drugs would play a major part. Just as with the IRA and gun running, once you've spent years living and breathing a war on your doorstep, you don't go back to a 9 to 5 job and I bet they ain't getting It all their own way with the border In the Irish Sea.

It don't take a lot for people to find other excuses when you livelihood and cash flow takes a hammering. One thing Is for sure, you're certainly putting those slags In Bristol to shame.

Ulster Lion

Fair do's. I'm not surprised they have the hump about Brexit, you lot have been sold out by a spineless bunch of chancers, the same whores who have for months been covertly Instigating the practice of us having to carry papers.

With reguards to crime, I had a feeling drugs would play a major part. Just as with the IRA and gun running, once you've spent years living and breathing a war on your doorstep, you don't go back to a 9 to 5 job and I bet they ain't getting It all their own way with the border In the Irish Sea.

It don't take a lot for people to find other excuses when you livelihood and cash flow takes a hammering. One thing Is for sure, you're certainly putting those slags In Bristol to shame.
Ha ha, yes Stompie, those Bristolian bumpkins don't hold a candle to our rioters. If Carlsberg did petrol bombers......