Uber eats...

wellers_shot

In December only! Context-They're offering this because they're businesses have been hit badly by Covid.
Peckham your missing my point. Uber can deliver to anyone they want for any price or reason as far as I care. My point is Black people hate being categorised just by the colour of their skin. By doing this people will never see beyond colour. Why not say they are delivering free for any businesses effected by covid in deprived areas, don't pick by using colour.
Democrats do this all the time even if they mean no harm by it.
Netflix could of called the category African American instead of black.

Millwall tel

Peckham your missing my point. Uber can deliver to anyone they want for any price or reason as far as I care. My point is Black people hate being categorised just by the colour of their skin. By doing this people will never see beyond colour. Why not say they are delivering free for any businesses effected by covid in deprived areas, don't pick by using colour.
Weller as years gone by will show you, it’s only them that use the racist card, the black thing. It’s always been a different rule for them yet all us whites are the ones deemed racist. the people with a brain in this world k ow the truth but are frightened of saying it because of the reprisals. fucking bang out of order! It’s been going on for years now

Peckham Lion

I agree with you. It's the same as Sky, BBC and other other opportunist business jumping on a bandwagon, see the knee bending bollox for the same behaviour. It's all done to make their brand look right on and non racist.

70sCR

I agree with you. It's the same as Sky, BBC and other other opportunist business jumping on a bandwagon, see the knee bending bollox for the same behaviour. It's all done to make their brand look right on and non racist.
And underlying all of it is one goal - to make as much money as possible, whatever it takes. It's right to call these cunts out. They haven't an ethical concern between the lot of them.

bramcoteboy62

I have never gone down the having food delivered route.
Just take a look at the smelly cunts delivering it !
Fuck platforms like just eat, deliveroo and uber. They jack up the price and charge the restaurant a fee. They also treat the drivers unfairly it seems. I use the platforms to decide what I want to eat, then ring the restaurant directly and go and collect my food. All the benefits of the technology platforms without paying them a fee, ensuring the local restaurant gets all the profit. I never used to get takeaways until Covid hit, now I do atleast once a week

Phlion54

Democrats do this all the time even if they mean no harm by it.
Netflix could of called the category African American instead of black.
Are they old black & white films or are they in colour ? Won't be silent movies cause they have too much too say

Guernsey Wall

Fuck platforms like just eat, deliveroo and uber. They jack up the price and charge the restaurant a fee. They also treat the drivers unfairly it seems. I use the platforms to decide what I want to eat, then ring the restaurant directly and go and collect my food. All the benefits of the technology platforms without paying them a fee, ensuring the local restaurant gets all the profit. I never used to get takeaways until Covid hit, now I do atleast once a week
And you get some exercise...

Ilderton Wanderer

It’s amazing that black people in the US cannot see how they are being played along with all this shit. The rich white bosses of Uber and Netflix couldn’t give a fuck about any issues black people may face, they just want to make lots of money out of them by keeping on feeding them low grade unhealthy food while sat in front of the TV. If that isn’t the very definition of covert oppression then I don’t know what is.