Transfers in & out

Bexleyheath_lion

With the window about 50% done, and us fucking up the Molumby deal. What business would you wanna see the club do? If loans were terminated/extended etc?

Romeo is the big one, we have the emergence of Danny Mac, but I like the notion of 2 players battling it out for each position. However, it's not just about football is it, so what fee would you be happy to get for Romeo to leave? 1.5 million for me.

Thommo I'd send on loan. Waste of a wage.

Parrott - send him back.

Zahore - keep if he don't fucking kneel.

Malone - keep for rest of season but blood Tiensa as soon as we can - just to see if he can cut it.

I'd bring a midfielder and two attackers, in - fuck knows who!

brockleyshuts

With the window about 50% done, and us fucking up the Molumby deal. What business would you wanna see the club do? If loans were terminated/extended etc?

Romeo is the big one, we have the emergence of Danny Mac, but I like the notion of 2 players battling it out for each position. However, it's not just about football is it, so what fee would you be happy to get for Romeo to leave? 1.5 million for me.

Thommo I'd send on loan. Waste of a wage.

Parrott - send him back.

Zahore - keep if he don't fucking kneel.

Malone - keep for rest of season but blood Tiensa as soon as we can - just to see if he can cut it.

I'd bring a midfielder and two attackers, in - fuck knows who!
I would be surprised if Romeo went before the end of the season, I agree its time to move on, he's been pretty good for us, and a year ago him and Jed were quite a pairing down the right, but as with other times, its run it course for whatever reason, I dont think it should be good riddance, he has generally been among our best three on the pitch.

Thompson I dont see any point in loaning him, either keep him and play him on and off, or sell

Parrots disappointing, we all hailed him as the next Kane, he's good, but playing in a team lacking anyone who can pass to him hasn't helped

Zahore keep him, if he want to take the knee, I'm not fussed, upto him, but he makes us a better team no doubt

Agree on Malone, looks good generally, but the first time he left our defence got better , he should play left wing, not wing back,

Yes who knows, an attacking version of Woods, and a Striker who can score? do we go league one and try and pick up a decent player from a struggling club, or do we try another version of Parrott. I'd say keep Parrott, we are beginning to look like e a time who might score rather more than 2/3 weeks ago.

A win on Saturday would do us the world of good

robbo555

I'd definitely send Parrott back and if Zohore is being a contrary prick then he can go back too.

Smith deserves to start at some point because he is such a threat. He is far less mobile than Zohore though and can be a bit of a passenger because he has no pace. He is only effective if you put good deliveries into the box. Ben too, even if he plays where Parrott did which would be out of position. Ben's attitude and enthusiasm is something we have lacked and the emergence of Danny McNamara shows how important those attributes are.

We have been linked with Abdoulaye Sissako of Zulte Waregem. Not sure how true it is but he looks like a player to me and would seem to fit in with how the new Head of Recruitment operates. Great physique, mobile, technically good and can play in two or three positions. Wouldn't cost a lot but don't know his background, whether he can speak the language or even if Brexit is a factor.

Found this footage of him on Youtube. Impressive.

kevrelles

I'd definitely send Parrott back and if Zohore is being a contrary prick then he can go back too.

Smith deserves to start at some point because he is such a threat. He is far less mobile than Zohore though and can be a bit of a passenger because he has no pace. He is only effective if you put good deliveries into the box. Ben too, even if he plays where Parrott did which would be out of position. Ben's attitude and enthusiasm is something we have lacked and the emergence of Danny McNamara shows how important those attributes are.

We have been linked with Abdoulaye Sissako of Zulte Waregem. Not sure how true it is but he looks like a player to me and would seem to fit in with how the new Head of Recruitment operates. Great physique, mobile, technically good and can play in two or three positions. Wouldn't cost a lot but don't know his background, whether he can speak the language or even if Brexit is a factor.

But is he a knee merchant?

Bromleywalltj

Personally I think zowhore made a parting gift to us and millwall, cunt knew what he was doing and he should never wear our shirt again, Romeo chuck him in the u23s let him rot and someone like Dover come in for him . Parrot needs to go back was bad luck he got a bad injury and still think he'll come good if he stays.
Keep Ben and I'm astonished why he hasn't been given a good run of games on the trot not 1 game out for 2 then sub then out for one then sub out for 2 then starts you get the drift treated appallingly by gr imo.
What we need is to invest in a quality striker surely what we are paying for zowhore and parrot in wages would of payed wages for a quality striker on loan even Charlie Austin I would of been happy with. Apart from that we're good imo that is

Last edited:

STWall

And Bristol City https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/b...anded-boost-in-january-pursuit-of-midfielder/

HappyLion

Millwall are among a host of Championship clubs chasing ex-Chelsea, Norwich City and Barnsley midfielder Cameron McGeehan

Nottswall

I had a target to be a millionaire by the age of 40, I am now 56 and still not one.
bla bla bla.
just wait until the end of Jan with no signings and you will hear we can still get loans for a few more weeks yet.
Just be honest and say we have shit players that no one else wants, so cant do much until the dead wood goes. we have lemonade money in a champagne costing League.