Transfer Rumours Summer 2020

northern lion

I can accept the principle of another club bidding a bit more than us, however surely the final decision must rest with the player.
Lowe has chosen to play and live in Swansea rather than in London with us.
so as Kev has said, Lowe has blanked us twice. So be it. If he had no desire, then it’s for the best. We need players that want to play for Millwall, all things being equal.

Millwall tel

I can accept the principle of another club bidding a bit more than us, however surely the final decision must rest with the player.
so as Kev has said, Lowe has blanked us twice. So be it. If he had no desire, then it’s for the best. We need players that want to play for Millwall, all things being equal.
Just hope hutch kicks the cunt into row z when we play the sheep shaggers

33lion

the final decision is with the club as far as I’m aware? And truth be told, put yourself in his shoes - we have bid twice but seemingly half arsed as we haven’t ended up making the highest bid - this time around only needing to beat 800k when we bid £2m last year. That isn’t really screaming that we want him badly is it.

northern lion

the final decision is with the club as far as I’m aware? And truth be told, put yourself in his shoes - we have bid twice but seemingly half arsed as we haven’t ended up making the highest bid - this time around only needing to beat 800k when we bid £2m last year. That isn’t really screaming that we want him badly is it.
33 that’s true, but with Covid it’s a different situation with the loss of income for all clubs, but with some hit harder than others. However agreed terms with us, so presumably the fee paid would not affected him directly.

33lion

What position/players do people think we still need to sign?

For me, it’s a central midfielder and a back up GK.

Sammcfarlane1

Apparently we’re after Nathaniel Phillips from Liverpool, centre half I’ll be happy with that Nottingham Forest, Bristol City, Middlesbrough, Stoke & Swansea want him aswell though