Transfer Rumours Summer 2020

Supporting Millwall

Anyone who can play an incisive final ball into our forwards in the area of the oppositions penalty box would do for me.
Because there's not one player in this current team who seems capable of doing that.

33lion

Anyone who can play an incisive final ball into our forwards in the area of the oppositions penalty box would do for me.
Because there's not one player in this current team who seems capable of doing that.

Oh how wrong you are. We have Woods and Williams, even Leonard they can all do it. The problem is - under Rowetts system AND under NH’s, our midfielders sit too deep.

Millwall-84

Oh how wrong you are. We have Woods and Williams, even Leonard they can all do it. The problem is - under Rowetts system AND under NH’s, our midfielders sit too deep.
To be fair i was watching the game yesterday, especially in the second half you could hear GR shouting at the team to push up because they was so deep.

33lion

To be fair i was watching the game yesterday, especially in the second half you could hear GR shouting at the team to push up because they was so deep.

Couldn’t get my head around why we decided to sit off them after they scored - what did we have to lose?!

Always seems to be the way whenever Smith comes on we all drop off and isolate him - he can’t be an outlet on his own so why not leave someone up there with him?!

Supporting Millwall

Thet need to fucking do it then. Because until such time I'm how right I am. They're on the pitch 90 minutes and all of them can't put a pass together in the final third for shit.
Wallace set up for Bennett was a pass he initially fucked that luckily rebounded back to him for another go.

33lion

Not a solid rumour but a player i think we need to try and sign - Kasey Palmer. Rowett managed him before, his dad is a coach at the club and has been here years, local kid. There was something on twitter linking him to us a little while back. Would be a great signing.

33lion

Not sure how much we’d have to pay - he’s only been there a year but has hardly even played despite many Bristol City fans wanting him to start