trainspotters..................

The German Herman

We should concentrate on the total shit we are producing before bothering to care what is happening at
valium upon stoatsanus
We are shit and we are getting more shittier each passing game.
Have you ever considered we are just a mediocre club, We are guilty of thinking we have a great fan's, Maybe but nowhere near enough of them indeed it could be argued we are punching well above our weight.

kevrelles

Have you ever considered we are just a mediocre club, We are guilty of thinking we have a great fan's, Maybe but nowhere near enough of them indeed it could be argued we are punching well above our weight.
I just expect.,no demand the manager and players give their all. And it aint fucking happening whatsoever
Wall fans in the late 60's early 70's would never put up with this shit.
No we ain't world beaters we are a small club. Well there are many small clubs who at least play in a positive style. All I want from wall is 100%.

Wippa

We should concentrate on the total shit we are producing before bothering to care what is happening at
valium upon stoatsanus
We are shit and we are getting more shittier each passing game.
We’ve just gone 8 games unbeaten in the championship. Yeah, the football ain’t been great, but the spotters would swap with us in a heart beat.

They’ve got delusions of being a massive club yet they’re playing in the third tier and getting beat by the likes of Accrington Stanley, Gillingham, Burton, and being held by footballing giants like Rochdale and Fleetwood.

They’re our closest rivals geographically and absolutely despise us. If we can’t have a good laugh at them at the moment then we might as well just give up with football.

The German Herman

I just expect.,no demand the manager and players give their all. And it aint fucking happening whatsoever
Wall fans in the late 60's early 70's would never put up with this shit.
No we ain't world beaters we are a small club. Well there are many small clubs who at least play in a positive style. All I want from wall is 100%.
I was there in the sixties and seventies we had some appalling seasons your looking back with rose tinted glasses, The team and the Manager are giving 100% it may not be pretty but team's that have thrown the towel in don't score in the 95th minute, I can't speak for you but I would have been happy with mid table when the season started and that's where we will end up, Not bad for a club with league one crowds and league one finance's.

kevrelles

We’ve just gone 8 games unbeaten in the championship. Yeah, the football ain’t been great, but the spotters would swap with us in a heart beat.

They’ve got delusions of being a massive club yet they’re playing in the third tier and getting beat by the likes of Accrington Stanley, Gillingham, Burton, and being held by footballing giants like Rochdale and Fleetwood.

They’re our closest rivals geographically and absolutely despise us. If we can’t have a good laugh at them at the moment then we might as well just give up with football.
I know what you mean.but I'm angry and disillusioned by rowetts shit football

kevrelles

I was there in the sixties and seventies we had some appalling seasons your looking back with rose tinted glasses, The team and the Manager are giving 100% it may not be pretty but team's that have thrown the towel in don't score in the 95th minute, I can't speak for you but I would have been happy with mid table when the season started and that's where we will end up, Not bad for a club with league one crowds and league one finance's.
I do not for one second believe rowett is giving 100% he don't give a shit about the club or the fans.
If he did then why is he playing the fist instead of Danny.its fucking disgraceful

kevrelles

I would be happy st mid table if we actually produced some football like we did for a few games.but no he tinkered and it has been downhill since.
Play to try to win.is that asking too much?