To all you ......

waterloowacker

What it like living in COCKSBOTTOM Tel, is there much to do around there ?
e294b60e-f979-4579-80e8-a6e443ac21e3-png.11433

Millwall tel

What it like living in COCKSBOTTOM Tel, is there much to do around there ?
e294b60e-f979-4579-80e8-a6e443ac21e3-png.11433
Not bad J you’ve got some snotty nosed cunts who think they are the bollox, few retards, on the whole it’s ok mate I suppose. this village is full to the rafters of nosey pricks. I find that with quite a lot of villagers like that’s all they know and never venture out.

you thinking on a move out this way mate? quite a few wall out this way, see the odd West Ham mug soppy bastard with a shirt on etc. British queen boozer in locks bottom use to be owned by an old millwall boy and you always had this silly prick West Ham fan giving it the biggun when wall games were on. surprised he didn’t get glassed!

Bromleywalltj

Not bad J you’ve got some snotty nosed cunts who think they are the bollox, few retards, on the whole it’s ok mate I suppose. this village is full to the rafters of nosey pricks. I find that with quite a lot of villagers like that’s all they know and never venture out.

you thinking on a move out this way mate? quite a few wall out this way, see the odd West Ham mug soppy bastard with a shirt on etc. British queen boozer in locks bottom use to be owned by an old millwall boy and you always had this silly prick West Ham fan giving it the biggun when wall games were on. surprised he didn’t get glassed!
When you come up from McDonald's and come up to locksbottom light turn left towards orpington and first shop on your left is a pukka restaurant stroke disco/club see a few wall in there on a friday and Saturday nights. Had some good night's in there.

Last edited:

Millwall tel

When you come up from McDonald's and come up to locksbottom light turn left towards orpington and first shop on your left is a pukka restaurant stroke disco/club see a few wall in there on a friday and Saturday nights. Had some good night's in there.
Is that the gaff Rio owned? Lula bianco or something?

Wippa

Loads of Millwall around that way these days