Tired of this kneeling crap

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Getting bleeding fed up of this kneeling before every game...knock it on the head ffs..!
I don't even know how you can watch the fuckers after they do that... I haven't watched a second since Charlton away last season. The moment they did it I switched off the telly and haven't looked back at them since. They disgust me and it wound me up so much against Charlton it ruined the whole evening. I decided I didn't want to feel pissed off that much so I wouldn't watch them again.
When supporters are allowed back i'll meet you lot for a beer but I'm fucked if I'm helping to pay those hypocritical melts wages...

Phlion54

As soon as the fans are back and show what they really think about all this blm/kneeling crap it will stop.... Expect it in the premshit cause Sky pay their wages

bramcoteboy62

I know I’ll be in the minority here but I couldn’t give a shit. Doesn’t effect my day in the slightest. Just doesn’t trigger me. I think they’re misguided doing it, but it still doesn’t really bother me.

I’m in your minority. Three seconds of misguided nonsense isn’t going to wind me up or affect my enjoyment of my number one pastime. For more important things to get riled up about.....like maybe hmm the state sponsored lockdown we are all being forced to participate in

Axholme Lion

i imagine that at Millwalls first home game, there will be reporters galore.
We would be a club that they know will not tolerate this complete bullshit.
i will happily be wearing my mask and telling any Millwall player who takes the knee what a proper prick he is being and to f@@@ off to another club.
Boo them, turn your back and sing Rule Britannia at the top of your voice!

ParisWall

I know I’ll be in the minority here but I couldn’t give a shit. Doesn’t effect my day in the slightest. Just doesn’t trigger me. I think they’re misguided doing it, but it still doesn’t really bother me.
Sorry Wippa, but I'm at the other end of the spectrum.

I find it abohrant that us white folks are made to feel guilt-ridden about all things 'Black'

This Black History Month, that feels as though it's been going on for three years.

Is it to educate whites about the contributions that blacks have made over the centuries? Or, to make Black folks feel good about themselves - I'm fuck if I have any idea!

Black Lives Matter - 90% of their supports appear to be of mixed race - WTF?

I've always thought I was pretty moderate when it came to this kind of thing - had black girl friends, worked in Studios and Agencies with black folk - all good people who liked a laugh and a drink.

Not one ever mentioned anything about racism, slavery or being 'different' - just got on with their lives.

But having this continual bombardment on TV that every white woman is married to a black bloke is derisible!

Someone who attended the VIP do last Saturday, posted here that the biggest noise of the afternoon was the booing when the players Took The Knee.

Summed it up in one sentence.