Tin Foil Hat Time

champs08

Although as I remember, the thinking at the time time, was that a biological attack would be in the form of airborne agents. No one seemed to know anything really about biological stuff, and we concentrated more on nerve agents.... And we've already had one of them!
to be fair, even if it’s biological warfare, we will still beat it, but the pain may fall into the hands of the perpetrators. We have a far bigger crisis in the warming of our planet, so maybe the world or governors of it have used the virus to bring change. Let’s face it, the consequences of the virus plays right into the hands of the massive reduction of our carbon footprint.

These are very interesting times. For most of us, the biggest risk to generations.

champs08

My cousin is a doctor,she told me that Coronavirus is here to stay,forever.We can only try to protect ourselves from it until a vaccine is found.There are some proper horror stories coming from our hospitals,they are the worse places to be right now.
Let’s not get too excited Bob. The vaccine will and is coming, so won’t be around in this form of threat forever. Let’s be clear, every virus has a cure, it just takes time to understand its dna. This is no different.

Bob.B Lion

I've got a bit of a throat this morning.
If I've caught it I'm gonna be fucking pissed off.
Same here mate,I've got a sore and swollen throat,I've been out in the garden enjoying the sun the past 2 days,lovely until that freezing wind hits you,I may have caught a cold,or its that covid cunt..

Bob.B Lion

Let’s not get too excited Bob. The vaccine will and is coming, so won’t be around in this form of threat forever. Let’s be clear, every virus has a cure, it just takes time to understand its dna. This is no different.
Agreed,but I dread to think how many of us will succumb to the cunt before a vaccine is available,reports now that half of the British population contracted c19 before the first death here.

Moody

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

champs08

Update.Update.

Half of the population has NOT got or had Covid 19. That's 35m people. We would be experiencing melt down at this rate. Please, lets keep our sane minds. I know its easy to get carried away with hype, but believing reports are a very quick way to go insane.

We're gonna beat this, we just need to make sure we abide by the rules and follow government advice.

kevrelles

Update.Update.

Half of the population has NOT got or had Covid 19. That's 35m people. We would be experiencing melt down at this rate. Please, lets keep our sane minds. I know its easy to get carried away with hype, but believing reports are a very quick way to go insane.

We're gonna beat this, we just need to make sure we abide by the rules and follow government advice.
You can have if and not get all the symptoms and recover.pot luck if your body can fight it or not.

Bob.B Lion

Update.Update.

The thing is no one knows,the virus obviously spread undetected until the first death here,who knows how many became infected by then.

Simple fact is that the weak will struggle,and there are mild to severe symptoms,obviously peoples immune systems vary in strength and mines fucked after a long illness and prolonged use of Prednisolone steroids to combat my illness.

Don't get me wrong,I ain't panicking,I'll take whatever cards I'm dealt with on the chin,but I would have preferred to go out in a hail of bullets in a car spinning through the air while its on fire!, I'm just worried for my poorly mum,mrs and 2 daughters.

Last edited:

LionsMet

One things for sure, I wont be accepting or be forced into having a vaccine.
Im very
Truth is coming out now, looks like it is that bitch megan behind it all.
True. She teamed up with Harris!
Bastards

Ilderton Wanderer

Update.Update.

To be fair what Bob was saying came from a team of scientists from Oxford university, who head up the ecology of infectious disease laboratory there, which gives it a bit more weight than the Facebook/WhatsApp myths going around about drinking hot drinks. If their modelling is correct then it changes the picture somewhat, and further investigations are being carried out but as with these things another team of scientists could come out tomorrow and say the complete opposite. The only long term solution to this remains a combination of large scale testing and an eventual vaccine.

kevrelles

The thing is no one knows,the virus obviously spread undetected until the first death here,who knows how many became infected by then.

Simple fact is that the weak will struggle,and there are mild to severe symptoms,obviously peoples immune systems vary in strength and mines fucked after a long illness and prolonged use of Prednisolone steroids to combat my illness.

Don't get me wrong,I ain't panicking,I'll take whatever cards I'm dealt with on the chin,but I would have preferred to go out in a hail of bullets in a car spinning through the air while its on fire!, I'm just worried for my poorly mum,mrs and 2 daughters.
Good luck Bob