Tin Foil Hat Time

LionsMet

Working it all out & nothing makes sense to me.
Ive been quiet about all this but I do like to challenge the official stories as well as alternative stories.

Looking at the length of time they are putting freezes on mortgages, benefits etc, then taking into consideration how long this virus would take to completely die off if no one left their homes, Im sensing another virus to hit us.

I dug on the .gov website & they said covid19 is not a High Consequence Infectious Disease as of the 19th March yet semi locked us down yesterday.

This doesnt add up to me so call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but just laying it all out, nothing is adding up here.

Expect something bigger to come.

Now I put my tin hat on over the top of my tin foil hat ;)

whiskylion

Something bigger might well come.

All the time we get closer to animals and take over their domain giving more and more chances of viral cross-overs, who knows what's around the corner?

Might be a virus ten times more deadly than this one; a hundred times, maybe. A bloody great asteroid that might just head from the direction of Neptune and wipe us out completely.

We just don't know.

One of the reasons why I was so irritated by all the garbage spouted by the Remainers about the imagined damage leaving the EU was going to do.

Leave or Remain, no-one can predict the future. Nothing is certain. Ever.

Peckham Lion

Working it all out & nothing makes sense to me.
Ive been quiet about all this but I do like to challenge the official stories as well as alternative stories.

Looking at the length of time they are putting freezes on mortgages, benefits etc, then taking into consideration how long this virus would take to completely die off if no one left their homes, Im sensing another virus to hit us.

I dug on the .gov website & they said covid19 is not a High Consequence Infectious Disease as of the 19th March yet semi locked us down yesterday.

This doesnt add up to me so call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but just laying it all out, nothing is adding up here.

Expect something bigger to come.

Now I put my tin hat on over the top of my tin foil hat ;)
What's your opinion on this virus being an exercise by either the Chinks or Ruskies in biological warfare?

Last edited:

Bob.B Lion

My cousin is a doctor,she told me that Coronavirus is here to stay,forever.We can only try to protect ourselves from it until a vaccine is found.There are some proper horror stories coming from our hospitals,they are the worse places to be right now.

LionsMet

Someone just text me to tell me I must have a crystal ball because theres an old virus thats kicked up again in China called the Hantavirus.

One person has died already so the article says.

When I first heard on the radio some 7 weeks ago that 2 people in china had died from corona virus I said then, why are they reporting that?
Now I know!

LionsMet

All the time we get closer to animals and take over their domain giving more and more chances of viral cross-overs, who knows what's around the corner?

Might be a virus ten times more deadly than this one; a hundred times, maybe. A bloody great asteroid that might just head from the direction of Neptune and wipe us out completely.

We just don't know.

One of the reasons why I was so irritated by all the garbage spouted by the Remainers about the imagined damage leaving the EU was going to do.

Ill take the asteroid Whiskey.

Moody

We live in a fucked up world thats one thing we know.
Do you mean in general though? Because it’s always been this way. As Whiskey said, nothing is ever certain, that has always been an illusion of the human imagination.

It is interesting what impact this will have on how people think though...

Part of the Canary Islands WILL slide into the Atlantic and send a tsunami to wipe out the eastern seaboard of the USA. That will happen at some point. People could easily dismiss that a few weeks ago, because they just couldn’t imagine their lives or the world they know ever changing that dramatically.

Same with the super volcanoe that is Yellowstone National Park. Very likely to blow at some point.

I am sure people take comfort in conspiracy theories as it means they don’t have to think too deeply about the scary things out there that are just plain facts.

Bob.B Lion

My cousins text to me this a.m -''pls stay safe and stay home, its important,it’s not going to be easy to stop this,covid19 is an endemic virus,there won't be a happy ending,pls stay in touch to know that everyone is ok, god bless us all''.

I knew it was gonna be bad after seeing what happened in China,but not this bad,and this is just the beginning ffs.

champs08

This is one happy thread ffs. It’s not the end of the world you miserable cunts. Well it is for some sadly.

I believe 100% that this was biological war fare, which will be franked when the western world’s deaths dwarf China’s. Amazing how the slit eye cnts had it full on control from almost day 1. The rest of the world “listened” to the experts -fuck off.

King of The Jungle

Staff member

We just don't know.

Oh good... At least there's something to look forward to.

King of The Jungle

Staff member
What's your opinion on this virus being an exercise by either the Chinks or Ruskies in biological warfare?
Very likely I would say. Funny how they dunt seem to have many cases in Russia isn't it? Also funny that it seems to attack blokes more than women and leaves young kids be. Seems to be blokes of fighting age that are more likely to be affected. I was trained in NBC/CBRN and it is obviously very nasty shit. I remember training scenarios where even decontaminating yourself took fucking hours. I used to fucking hate training for it, let alone having it for real.
But in a funny way, whether man made or not, if it was broadcast as a biological attack, I bet the cunts that are carrying on as normal might rethink their attitude. Ironic really.

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Although as I remember, the thinking at the time time, was that a biological attack would be in the form of airborne agents. No one seemed to know anything really about biological stuff, and we concentrated more on nerve agents.... And we've already had one of them!

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Anyway, cheery thought... If you're tucking yourself into your pit tonight be rest assured that whatever the source of the fucking thing, it hasn't got you yet. You'll wake up in the morning and providing your are sensible it won't get you tomorrow or the next day either. Just keep sensible and carry on carrying on. (y)