These Quotes Make My Blood Boil....

norwichmark

I don’t get this playing 5 at the back bullshit. When do we actually have 5 at the back. Romeo and Malone spend as much time in the oppos third of the pitch as ours. And who crossed for thommos goal midweek one of the five at the back.so don’t get carried away with all this defensive stuff. We are lacking a goalscorer of the 20 a season ilk. Until we get one our defence has to keep us in this division.we didn’t lose yesterday and results are all over the shop look at Brentford now, and swans yesterday, all messed up. We are doing ok with what we got plus untold injuries. Just saying

waterloowacker

Rowett was pretty much everything that Stoke City supporters had been asking for when he took over; a young, hungry and upcoming manager, who knew all about Championship football.

However, too many draws, his decision not to play certain players and a playing style that was described as cautious and negative by many, quickly left large parts of the fan base unhappy.

Sound familiar ?

whiskylion

I don’t get this playing 5 at the back bullshit. When do we actually have 5 at the back. Romeo and Malone spend as much time in the oppos third of the pitch as ours. And who crossed for thommos goal midweek one of the five at the back.so don’t get carried away with all this defensive stuff. We are lacking a goalscorer of the 20 a season ilk. Until we get one our defence has to keep us in this division.we didn’t lose yesterday and results are all over the shop look at Brentford now, and swans yesterday, all messed up. We are doing ok with what we got plus untold injuries. Just saying
Mark, neither wingback barely got into the Wycombe half during the second 45 minutes.

If you think we are attacking, how comes every time we were doing a breakaway (a breakaway, at home against the worst team in the Championship...!!!) why was there rarely more than one other person trying to get into the box?

It was pathetic.

norwichmark

Mark, neither wingback barely got into the Wycombe half during the second 45 minutes.

If you think we are attacking, how comes every time we were doing a breakaway (a breakaway, at home against the worst team in the Championship...!!!) why was there rarely more than one other person trying to get into the box?

It was pathetic.
I’m talking as general , not yesterday’s game as I missed the second half helping someone out. I mean the season as a whole. All games and teams are different. I know many people think Rowett is negative and defensive minded but most teams in this division would love our defensive record it’s up there the same as the amount of games we have lost. All we need is a prolific goalscorer we would be pissing this league. But as we know we don’t have the budget to buy an Ivan Toney. Where would we be if we had his goal tally this season. Top maybe. Let’s be grateful we are staying in this division and taking a few scalps along the way. Maybe when Rowett has finished recruiting we might be a force. By the way how did he manage to get Evans he looks classy and elegant, and how did he get duchy too. So let’s wait and see.

whiskylion

I’m talking as general , not yesterday’s game as I missed the second half helping someone out. I mean the season as a whole. All games and teams are different. I know many people think Rowett is negative and defensive minded but most teams in this division would love our defensive record it’s up there the same as the amount of games we have lost. All we need is a prolific goalscorer we would be pissing this league. But as we know we don’t have the budget to buy an Ivan Toney. Where would we be if we had his goal tally this season. Top maybe. Let’s be grateful we are staying in this division and taking a few scalps along the way. Maybe when Rowett has finished recruiting we might be a force. By the way how did he manage to get Evans he looks classy and elegant, and how did he get duchy too. So let’s wait and see.
Ivan Toney wouldn't have his goal tally with us this season as we neither attack enough or create enough chances.

He'd be lucky to be on half the number of goals.

Last edited: