The Worst of it.........………...…….

LadyLion

The line up looked encouraging but Smith and Bod were really poor up front so when the ball did get up there, nothing happened. Whoever we play now, it seems that they have 2-3 more players on the pitch than us. That’s ‘cos we constantly slow the ball down and get swarmed and we don’t have the same fitness levels and precision-passing.

Lion-in-exile

I've come to the conclusion that if Harris was to pick a side from the best players in the world ever to have played the game they would still struggle in this league.
Some managers just ain't cut out for management at a "high" level, look at Jackett, great at getting teams out of L1 but never lasts in the Championship, there are loads of managers who have been decent in L1 but failed to adjust to life at a higher level, Parkinson, Keane, the Luton bloke etc.
I think Harris sits in this group, maybe he has been at the club to long and can't see the wood for the trees, his continued use of the phrase "The Millwall way" is testament to this!

Phlion54

Too slow in our build up ..poor crosses when we did cross the ball.....too many ball watching and not closing down or tackling and this is the story game after game ..oh and our passing is schoolboy level not good enough for a championship team or players if we as uneducated fans can see This why does Harris & co not address these problems ?

midway lion

Exactly what I was thinking Monkey. Some of our players are
just honest, journeyman footballers, who sadly haven't got
Championship class. Will a new manager be able to get a
new tune out of them ? Who knows.
The most shocking thing for me was the lack of atmosphere.
The West London slags out-played us and out-sung us.

The lions mane

Exactly what I was thinking Monkey. Some of our players are
just honest, journeyman footballers, who sadly haven't got
Championship class. Will a new manager be able to get a
new tune out of them ? Who knows.
The most shocking thing for me was the lack of atmosphere.
The West London slags out-played us and out-sung us.
I agree about the lack of atmosphere but surely the team should at least give us something to get excited about we really celebrated our goal only for seconds later to concede it was like a punch in the guts and left me for one feeling pretty flat

LeonC

It’s the lack of movement that slows everything down. Molumby on at least twenty occasions comes short for the ball and has no one making any movement to make the pass. Eze for them (ex Wall) on the other hand created those quick 10 yard movements and had Wells and Hugill running into spaces always available for a pass.

Smith is a sub for the last twenty minutes as he has been for his last couple of clubs. NH has to play Bodvarsson and Bradshaw for the next five games and persevere. Likewise he has to stick with Thompson and Molumby in midfield with Jed playing behind the front two.

Romeo Hutchinson Wallace
Skalak Thompson Molumby Mahoney
Wallace
Bradshaw Bodvarsson

The football we have played since day one of his reign has been dire ,we have put up with it as up to last season it has lead to promotion big prem scalps ect but last season his management was found out and we didn't have the players to adapt ,I am sure most would agree for us the summer signings were a massive step up for us but still way short of the standard in this league ,nevertheless mid table looked a comfortable target , I for one expected at least some flowing 442 attacking ,its not losing that gets my back up its the boring slow shit served up week after week , I go back to Swansea at home last season where we played walking football vs ten men for nigh on 80 min and lost that was my had enough moment.
I have faith in this group of players that I never had last season but under NH I have none ,he don't have any faith in the players and he may be right ,he signed the best he could with our budget and got a class footballer in Mahoney the only real player that I expected to do well , he was never going to play Moulumby as our main midfielder too young for a full season in this league in his eyes but still didn't find a better than what we have midfielder when we all knew we needed one or two ,the squad is so bare bones its laffable Williams AOB lenoard will have to play most games even with everybody fit so the team is basically the same as last season replace Morro with Smith and Greggs wiith Bradshaw .
That is a team that is hoofball but if he had the Man city team I think we would still play same way as he cant coach football .
Thanks for the memory's ,taxi for Harris.

Lion1964

Not one person on here can deny this even the wankers that moan if you even dare to question Harris.
This Walter is the reason he should now stand down.
He has gone as far as he can on his knowledge of the game at this level.
Even if he was given a shed load of money, I wouldn’t trust him with it.
If he walked now he would leave with dignity intact.
If he carries on I fear it becomes very toxic for him, I wouldn’t like to see that.

If he carries on I fear it becomes very toxic for him, I wouldn’t like to see that.
Agree totally ,not a dig at NH just an honest assessment.

waterloowacker

If he went now i would respect him for that but i dont think he will he seems a very stubborn bloke i dont want to see him get stick week in week out he's to much of playing legend for that to happen.