The Union Jack

Ulster Lion

Would be great if the flag was respected and displayed how the yanks do with the stars and stripes. Unfortunately this nation has permitted too many wankmuppets voices to be heard above the majority, and in an attempt to be seen as a hyper democracy, where the minorities and 'oppressed' have seemingly more rights that it's citizens, being patriotic is misinterpreted as being racist.

Beaufoyboy

Would be great if the flag was respected and displayed how the yanks do with the stars and stripes. Unfortunately this nation has permitted too many wankmuppets voices to be heard above the majority, and in an attempt to be seen as a hyper democracy, where the minorities and 'oppressed' have seemingly more rights that it's citizens, being patriotic is misinterpreted as being racist.
Don’t forget that all the world’s problems are down to us evil nasty racist British, no other nation has pillaged the world like us

down with brits, down with brits

45skiprats

Saw some divy kid all of sixteen calling Winston Churchill a war monger and saying the flag should scrapped This is all because the schools are run by the the far left All parents on here should ask their kids and teachers what they are being taught regarding politics These people are scum by getting kids to put out their scummy messages They are no better than pedeoes Lets do something by starting with the schools

Millwall tel

Saw some divy kid all of sixteen calling Winston Churchill a war monger and saying the flag should scrapped This is all because the schools are run by the the far left All parents on here should ask their kids and teachers what they are being taught regarding politics These people are scum by getting kids to put out their scummy messages They are no better than pedeoes Lets do something by starting with the schools
I make sure my daughter first of all has good manners, please/Thankyou etc. To be nice unless someone is nasty first. To know that we are English and proud, that transgenders are fucked in the head, despite what schools try and teach I know for a fact my girl will never fall for the shit we see nowadays! I’ll tell you for a 10 year old she has got her head well screwed on and I couldn’t be prouder. For as long as I’m around she will learn my way about the world and not by watching utter shit like Bbc slags.

Millwall tel

Good on yer Millwall tel Wish more would do this for their kids To me it seems If these slags can affect our kids How much more can good can strong families do It is up to us to Today not Tomorrow !!
Thanks mate exactly that! Everyone should make sure they have enough time with their kids and to show them what’s what and not to be brainwashed with all the no see sense and shit going about nowadays!

Wood1069

I sometimes moan that living in Norfolk is like going back in time but in this instance it's a good thing two weeks ago the only Pakistani teacher and two of his political driven pricks were sacked from my daughters school for not being insinc with the attitudes of fellow teachers and students. For the first time in my life I was speechless i couldn't believe there were still head teachers and local authorities still with a pair of balls. I wonder what the outcome would have been if this happened in London.