The type of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, N/W

Wippa

You obviously don't carry a man bag :hehe: or dump kfc rubbish.

Soooooooooooooooo bro i reckon, You're the type of cunt that puts wheelie bins outside his drum to save his parking space, and are also the type of cunt that posts pictures of his dinner to the world?
Hahaha wrong mate. I AM the type of cunt who carries a man bag 😂😂😂
But only on holiday, I carry a little man bag just to keep my wallet, shades, phone, change etc in. Can’t have all that crap dangling about in my shorts pockets, especially when I’m in and out of the pool/sea.

The other one I do occasionally is say “back in the day”. I can’t think of any other expression to use really when talking about things we used to get up to. Can’t say “in the old days”, sounds like you’re talking about ancient times. 🤷🏻

Actually, thinking about it, I do occasionally take a photo of my dinner and post it up, but only if it’s something majorly special or significant in some way, like it’s the hottest curry I’ve ever attempted, or I’m about to do 4 pies at Arments.

so I’ll give you that one 😆

agree with all the rest. Proper cuntish behaviour.
I grit my teeth every time I hear someone say “can I get” and I’ve nearly come to blows on a couple of occasions when I’ve seen people throw their fast food wrappers and shit on the floor.

Peckham Lion

It had crossed my mind hence the :hehe: Fair do's for admitting that you tart* :rotfl:

The other one I do occasionally is say “back in the day”.
My major gripe and bug bear with that one is the type bods that generally use it. Either some fucking spotty, stoned ,19 year old that ain't left home yet thinks he's lived. The other one is, the 50 year old, posh, dropout pillhead wreck that still go's to raves and takes drugs with 20 year olds. Wears tie and die clobber, beads, lives in treehouse in a posh mates garden. Calls himself Cosmo ,always juggling sticks of fire, loves a pair of fucking Sandals and lives in the past. They're peanuts are so frazzled that there concept of time is a blur and think that tomorrow was yesterday. They spend half there time hugging people, poncing drugs, whilst smelling like a corpse that's shat itself. Fuck off, you snotty, virus carrying cunt.

Wippa

It had crossed my mind hence the :hehe: Fair do's for admitting that you tart* :rotfl:

My major gripe and bug bear with that one is the type bods that generally use it. Either some fucking spotty, stoned ,19 year old that ain't left home yet thinks he's lived. The other one is, the 50 year old, posh, dropout pillhead wreck that still go's to raves and takes drugs with 20 year olds. Wears tie and die clobber, beads, lives in treehouse in a posh mates garden. Calls himself Cosmo ,always juggling sticks of fire, loves a pair of fucking Sandals and lives in the past. They're peanuts are so frazzled that there concept of time is a blur and think that tomorrow was yesterday. They spend half there time hugging people, poncing drugs, whilst smelling like a corpse that's shat itself. Fuck off, you snotty, virus carrying cunt.
😂😂😂 no I’m definitely not one of those 😂

Millwall tel

But only on holiday, I carry a little man bag just to keep my wallet, shades, phone, change etc in. Can’t have all that crap dangling about in my shorts pockets, especially when I’m in and out of the pool/sea.

The other one I do occasionally is say “back in the day”. I can’t think of any other expression to use really when talking about things we used to get up to. Can’t say “in the old days”, sounds like you’re talking about ancient times. 🤷🏻

Actually, thinking about it, I do occasionally take a photo of my dinner and post it up, but only if it’s something majorly special or significant in some way, like it’s the hottest curry I’ve ever attempted, or I’m about to do 4 pies at Arments.

so I’ll give you that one 😆

agree with all the rest. Proper cuntish behaviour.
I grit my teeth every time I hear someone say “can I get” and I’ve nearly come to blows on a couple of occasions when I’ve seen people throw their fast food wrappers and shit on the floor.
Fucking man bag mate :shake::wagging: no no no no no! And fucking no!

T28ColdBlowLion

The type of cunt that stands with his fist in the air lauding it over our fucking lot who are down one one knee in front of the cunt

the type of cunt who takes money from sky to score a goal against us and comes over to us takes a knee and raises his fist to wind us up

The type of cunt who thought it was a good idea to name the mud blood squaw “stands with a fist” in Dances with Wolves