The type of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, N/W

Ulster Lion

The type of cunt who spits on the footpath in front of other people.... Who don't acknowledge you when you hold a door open for them... Who wear a shirt buttoned to the neck with no tie.... Who wear trainers with a suit.... Who tell you that they swallow, but they spit.... Who don't polish their shoes... Who you believe when they tell you that they don't have an STD, and then you find out 2 weeks later that they were lying.... Who are cruel to animals..... Who are all mouth with their mates beside them, but when you meet them on their own, they shit themselves and somehow aren't that brave anymore.... The really special type of cunt who wears a police uniform..... The type of cunt who is supposedly an adult, but walks around carrying a fucking skateboard.... Who asks me what that tattoo means..... Who thinks a plateful of vegetably shit is a meal..... Who don't lift their dog's shit..... Who think that I'm some sort of pervert just because I like hot candle wax dripped on my nipples, whilst I have a garden hose up my arse, as a woman wearing wellies kicks me in the balls as she sings ABBA songs..... The type of cunt in front of you in a shop queue who spends about 4 hours hoking about for the exact amount of money.... Who never replaced the bog roll when they last used the bathroom, but have the nerve to complain that when you go after them, you wipe your arse with a wet towel.... The type of cunt, who's supposed to be your mate, but even when you ask politely, won't give you a pair of his wife's soiled knickers...
And the type of cunt who let's all the above annoy the fuck out of him.

Wall87

The cunts who live up the road from me who never done a days graft in their lives, stand outside their flats smoking in their scabby old dressing gowns all hours of the day before I traipse to work at night in the pissing rain. Some old cunt then says “off to work again mate?”
I replied with pure venom “someone’s gotta pay for your benefits ain’t they?”

Cunt nearly choked on his B&H super king.

Gaeilge Millwall

All the above ( except Ulster’s) plus

The type of C who will now wear a mask
The type of C who wears one under their chin
The C ‘s who look like they have shit themselves but actually think they look with it
The type of C who is a wigga
The type of C who works out st the gym yet wears t shirts from when they were 5 years old
The type of C who rides bikieith no lights
The type of C who wears skinny jeans, is over 30 and ponces about on a scooter
The type of C who because they are loud think they are hard
The type of C who is a C

Ulster Lion

All the above ( except Ulster’s) plus

The type of C who will now wear a mask
The type of C who wears one under their chin
The C ‘s who look like they have shit themselves but actually think they look with it
The type of C who is a wigga
The type of C who works out st the gym yet wears t shirts from when they were 5 years old
The type of C who rides bikieith no lights
The type of C who wears skinny jeans, is over 30 and ponces about on a scooter
The type of C who because they are loud think they are hard
The type of C who is a C
I know mate. What was I thinking - skateboards.

Millwall tel

The type of cunt who spits on the footpath in front of other people.... Who don't acknowledge you when you hold a door open for them... Who wear a shirt buttoned to the neck with no tie.... Who wear trainers with a suit.... Who tell you that they swallow, but they spit.... Who don't polish their shoes... Who you believe when they tell you that they don't have an STD, and then you find out 2 weeks later that they were lying.... Who are cruel to animals..... Who are all mouth with their mates beside them, but when you meet them on their own, they shit themselves and somehow aren't that brave anymore.... The really special type of cunt who wears a police uniform..... The type of cunt who is supposedly an adult, but walks around carrying a fucking skateboard.... Who asks me what that tattoo means..... Who thinks a plateful of vegetably shit is a meal..... Who don't lift their dog's shit..... Who think that I'm some sort of pervert just because I like hot candle wax dripped on my nipples, whilst I have a garden hose up my arse, as a woman wearing wellies kicks me in the balls as she sings ABBA songs..... The type of cunt in front of you in a shop queue who spends about 4 hours hoking about for the exact amount of money.... Who never replaced the bog roll when they last used the bathroom, but have the nerve to complain that when you go after them, you wipe your arse with a wet towel.... The type of cunt, who's supposed to be your mate, but even when you ask politely, won't give you a pair of his wife's soiled knickers...
And the type of cunt who let's all the above annoy the fuck out of him.
:rofl:

wellers_shot

The type of c### that plays music in their car that they feel everyone else should hear.

The type of c### that wears pajamas and dressing gown when dropping their kids to school.

The type of c### who's only opinions in life are what he reads in his/hers Dailey paper.

The type of c### that puts a fuck off loud exhaust on his scooter that makes your ears bleed and TV flicker for no apparent reason other than to fuck you off.

The type of c### that gets in the left lane to turn right at a round a bout without signals.

The type of c### that throws KFC and McDonald's bags out of their windows.

This thread is therapeutic, i feel relaxed now.

Wippa

Cunt that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The type of cunt that Says guys
The type of cunt that says- can i get
The type of cunt that calls you ' bro'
The type of cunt that says - that was jokes bro instead of - that was fucking funny mate
The type of cunt that pays a cockle plus, for a triple double choc Latte
The type of cunt that has rocket or any other green shit on a fry up
The type of cunt that says- Lets do brunch
The type of cunt that complains you're ' in his seat ' on a cold Tuesday night at the Den against fucking Rotherham
The type of cunt that walks his £3k cat on a fucking lead
The type of cunt that claps the NHS then has 30 other type of cunts around for dinner, nibbles and a bounce on his posh wifey
The type of cunt that has a BLM poster in the window but crosses the fucking road when they see a Black person heading towards them
The type of cunt takes pictures of his dinner and posts it to the world
The type of cunt that says- back in the day. What fucking day? and why is it always day? didn't these cunts go out at night?
The type of cunt that puts two wheelie bins outside his drum to save a parking space for he returns 9 hours later
The type of cunt that wears strides 3 sizes to small for him and carries a ' man bag '
The type of cunt that chucks KFC and Raghead fried chicken boxes on the ground next to a fucking dustbin

What type of cunt annoys you? Share your anger and ire here

One small request. I'd prefer it if you were the type of cunt that started his sentence by writing , The type of cunt,,,,,,

Thanks

Carry on
I’m guilty of two of those 😂

Ilderton Wanderer

The type of cunt who sets up unnecessary temporary traffic lights at roadworks then fucks off home before they inevitably get stuck on red.

The type of cunt who puts their fog lights on just because it’s raining.

The type of cunt (normally a yummy mummy) who drives a big fuck off 4+4 but cannot drive it for shit. Usually found holding every cunt up in the supermarket car park.

The type of cunt has never watched a football match in his life but now because his spoilt son is playing Selkent U8s starts wearing a Arsene Wenger type jacket and thinks his kid is destined for the premiership......“COME ON!....RUN THE CHANNELS TYLER!!”

The type of cunt who tells everyone on holiday that he’s a Millwall supporter just to impress them. Last game he went was the Wigan semi final at Wembley and before that the final in Cardiff (wearing blue and white curly wig). Is really a Arsenal/Chelsea/Tottenham fan and is easily sussed out by asking him:
A: Name a player
B: Who the manager is
C: What league we are currently in

The type of cunt who is a steward at Millwall, not the uni kids earning a bit of extra cash but Lurch and the shaven headed cunt. Cunts the pair of them.

The type of cunt who talks to the FIOs in the club car park. Fucking wrong ‘uns.