The Queen

Axholme Lion

Ninety four years of age and still more backbone than anyone in parliament. Carrying out her duties yesterday with no mask. I'm sure she has done this as signal to the rest of the nation to say get on with your lives. How inspiring she is compared to that scruffy little tramp Kahn giving a speech with his body warmer under his jacket.

Stompie

Ninety four years of age and still more backbone than anyone in parliament. Carrying out her duties yesterday with no mask. I'm sure she has done this as signal to the rest of the nation to say get on with your lives. How inspiring she is compared to that scruffy little tramp Kahn giving a speech with his body warmer under his jacket.

No. She's a lizard. They are Immune.

unit4

Agree with the first sentence, but all the attendees had been tested and all followed social distancing rule.

LionsMet

There's plenty on here that have pledged their lives to Queen & Country.
Plenty of threads on Remembrance Day and stories of old family members who served.
Not great timing mate.
Whats that got to do with me not liking the royals & the queen herself?
I have no problem with those who have served for their country.
Completely seperate topic.

Stompie

In fairness to LionsMet, he has been consistent on here with his disdain for the Royal Family. It's not news that he thinks they are nonces and parasites.

It puzzles me why he hates The Queen (some of the others I get) and I think he's wrong and I don't like republican attitudes but that's up to him and It has nothing to do with Remembrance Day or the service people give to this country.

There's plenty on here who have their reservations about them.

Last edited:

Phlion54

Everyone she met had to be pre tested prior to her visit....more taxpayers money. Wasted .......really setting a great example her and the rest of her party not wearing one........