The old gallows humour

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Glad to see it's still alive and well. Some of the posts on here have had me laughing out loud the last week or so, when I've got in and logged in after a day of doom and gloom. We're lucky on this forum, some proper characters on here that really lighten the mood. Keep it up!

Peckham Lion

Glad to see it's still alive and well. Some of the posts on here have had me laughing out loud the last week or so, when I've got in and logged in after a day of doom and gloom. We're lucky on this forum, some proper characters on here that really lighten the mood. Keep it up!
Yes mate it's been a good place to escape the current going on's., There's some wasted talent on here, funnier than most of the cunts on tv earrning large wedge.

Ulster Lion

I'm bored. Starting to wander about the house, just staring at things, and thinking to myself, "when the fuck did we get that? Never noticed it before"....... Even tried seeing how many peanut M and M's I could get up my arse. And Mrs Ulster is giving me the hump. Finding fault with everything. " ffs, will you stop putting those M and M's back in the bloody packet".