The noise that is Nick Cave ........ n/w

Stowwall

Hang on.

Is that is "an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes?"

Then, yes that's me. A Man For All Seasons (although I don't like it too hot in the Summer).

I think I'd have been an ideal defender of the Menilmontant Commune.

Fighting the Prussian Guard, from behind the barricade.

Admittedly, I don't think I'd look particularly good in a pair of Culottes and a Phrygian cap, but sometimes you have to make the ultimate sacrifice.

:thumbup:
Fuck that's ruined me for the foreseeable, you in cullotes and that Millwall shirt.

bodia

What a fucking racket.

How come people think he is in anyway talented?

He makes Zimmerman sound like George Michael.

The blokes a pure chancer - and people go along with it.

Absolute garbage.
The murder ballads album was ok. It's got the song he did with Kylie on it

ParisWall

I didn't think it would convert you to be fair!!!!!!!!!!
I saw Nick suck the life from Kylie Minogue's set at Glastonbury when he arrived on stage and 'sang' his duet with her.

The Gay boys were having a great time singing along with all her Hits until Nick crept out of the shadows like a modern day Nosferatu.

He delivered his usual off-key dirge - but if he got a shag out of Kylie, then good luck to the bloke!

kevrelles

I saw Nick suck the life from Kylie Minogue's set at Glastonbury when he arrived on stage and 'sang' his duet with her.

The Gay boys were having a great time singing along with all her Hits until Nick crept out of the shadows like a modern day Nosferatu.

He delivered his usual off-key dirge - but if he got a shag out of Kylie, then good luck to the bloke!

I bet he done her up the wrong un.