The noise that is Nick Cave ........ n/w

Phlion54

What a fucking racket.

How come people think he is in anyway talented?

He makes Zimmerman sound like George Michael.

The blokes a pure chancer - and people go along with it.

Absolute garbage.
Sorry never heard of him.....did he sing with the Troggs ...with a name like Cave who knows......but he is no Roger Plant by the sound of it

Ulster Lion

I actually have a vynal record that's titled, "Music to commit suicide to"
You won't be surprised to learn that it is an American C and W album.
Does it work..?
Nick Cave. What a cunt.A greasy looking tone deaf cunt. Looks like his face is punctured. I heard that when he was a kid, someone set his face on fire, and put it out with a shovel.
The fucker should be sealed in a cave.

Saxon Lion

Does it work..?
Nick Cave. What a cunt.A greasy looking tone deaf cunt. Looks like his face is punctured. I heard that when he was a kid, someone set his face on fire, and put it out with a shovel.
Does it work..?
So are you saying that you don’t like his music Ulster, I’m not quite sure by what you said.

ParisWall

You're such a pleb, Paris.
Hang on.

Is that is "an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes?"

Then, yes that's me. A Man For All Seasons (although I don't like it too hot in the Summer).

I think I'd have been an ideal defender of the Menilmontant Commune.

Fighting the Prussian Guard, from behind the barricade.

Admittedly, I don't think I'd look particularly good in a pair of Culottes and a Phrygian cap, but sometimes you have to make the ultimate sacrifice.

:thumbup:

Old Kent Rogue

Don’t know too much about his music but he wrote a song called Way To Blue?

I worked for a press agency named after it. Think they’re doing well now, early days when I was there 15-20 years ago.

Was tasked one day with writing a press release for Bjork’s new song - ‘oh so quiet’, something like that. Pile of shite but it’s my job to come up with something befitting... ‘mesmerising, magical’ shit like that. Thought I’d come up with a pearlier I’d never used before ‘avant-garde’ (radical, ahead of its/her time).

Sent my copy through to the bods at Independiente records for approval. Get a call back from Adrian at Independiente, sounds like a real bully boy ex public school type, we had one in the office n’all, complete cunt, spoilt oversized middle class cunt.

Adrian accuses me of being lazy using words like avant-garde to describe his artist. Bearing in mind I was proud of knowing that word I had it out with him, large volume, said I was near Old Street and if he was in SoHo we could ‘grab lunch’ (in a sarky cunt way as that’s the way they spoke at the time) and see who was lazy. He put the phone down.

Few staff who were in earshot now pacing around like elves as if Santa’s about to enter the room. ‘Oh no not Adrian from Independiente, Adrian from Independiente...’

Not long after boss man walks in from adjoining office, guess who’s been on the phone asking if “one of his staff is on crack talking to him like that?”.

I won’t apologise. Disciplinary action follows where four arseholes sit around me with clipboards and concerned faces, talking shit. I eventually get to nod my understanding of the charges and theres blank faces all around. “Anything else?”

Yeah fuck this, I jack. Orf I went on the piss around Hoxton, verbally abused Jarvis Cocker in a pub near Rivington Street, then went home.

Fuck you Nick Cave and the middle classes.

Oh sorry it was Nick Drake who did Way To Blue 😂😂😂. Just had a google. Never cut out for the music game was I