The Millwall youtube escapism thread

Thanks for loading these up Peckham, I've only had a chance to look at the 87/88 highlights which have brought back some good old memories. What a fucking brilliant time that was. I have a day off tomorrow band intend to have a look through some of the others.

I'd really like to see Ruddock's goal away to Villa in the League Cup, the year after (?) again. He shot from distance just in front of where I was in the side stand. Remember at the time thinking, well that was a bit good! Is it on this thread anywhere?

Thanks for loading these up Peckham
Ta, it's good to go back and look at past seasons, 88/89 was a bit of a blur at the time, booze, drugs and tear ups took perecedent over the football for me. What a fucking team that was along with the era of going Wall, i feel blessed for being around and part of it. Hopefully, one day our youngens will be able to witness the same football wise.

I'd really like to see Ruddock's goal away to Villa in the League Cup, the year after (?) again. He shot from distance just in front of where I was in the side stand. Remember at the time thinking, well that was a bit good! Is it on this thread anywhere?
The 3-1 game where Platt scored twice for them, same season i think mate. I'll dig around and try to find it.

Maybe. I don't remember much about the game partly for the some of the reasons you mentioned! It was definitely the league cup though. Cheers, mate.

That's the one, cheers. I thought it was nearer from the touchline but fuck me it was a long time ago. He played left wing that game.

Maybe. I don't remember much about the game partly for the some of the reasons you mentioned! It was definitely the league cup though. Cheers, mate.
League cup on Wednesday night , just watched it, my memory also very hazy.As already mentioned were at the side of the pitch and not behind the goal like the first game if I remember right.
A great thread this, nice one Peckham