The Millwall youtube escapism thread

I
7 k wall fans , fuck me no wonder I missed the first goal, stuck outside still trying to get in
I was there also, went every game home and away I often wondered how I afforded it, but you just did. We took thousands every away game, I remember us all singing “south London “ after the game
Great great days, the younger ones today missed possibly our best ever years with our best ever teams

I

I was there also, went every game home and away I often wondered how I afforded it, but you just did. We took thousands every away game, I remember us all singing “south London “ after the game
Great great days, the younger ones today missed possibly our best ever years with our best ever teams

We missed the first goal too, having fun and games in the coach park with those lovely chaps from the West Mids police.

Green Man pre-match support!

Fucking brilliant. Makes me so proud. It gets even better when the security guard tries to get Involved, the singing just Intensifies. It was good before but It got serious after that. That Is passion. That Is a way of life that no one else understands.

One man only trying to do his job, getting someone off a roof, managed to turn a thousand people In an Instant. It went from unchoreographed jovility to a united fuck you, fuck your pub, fuck your stadium and fuck any one else who gets In our way.

I

Still got a lot of the tickets from those years. Old Trafford, Anfield and Villa etc prices from £3 .
Also missed Stephenson goal at Anfield being late due to numbers that traveled. The noise our lot made was heard outside the Anfield Road end was unbelievable.
There was major grief at goodison I was herded onto one of those fuckin green double deckers without any windows left after the game.