The Millwall youtube escapism thread

From the same season. 1971/72
I've never seen this clip before. In fact it's probably the only time I have seen the goal since that day up there. Those who were there will remember what a sickening feeling it was. :shake:

(about 7 seconds in)

Ha Yeah that was taken from my you tube channel, Very disappointing to lose that game, to a offside goal as well
Only just started it only a few on there , footage came from a old vhs tape found in a market.
Another nicked and out together shows clips of Spurs 66 7 cup tie a the old Den, Bollands goal of the month 71 2 and Mehmets goal quarter final home to Ipswich

1584411083789.png

Last edited:
Ha Yeah that was taken from my you tube channel, Very disappointing to lose that game, to a offside goal as well
Only just started it only a few on there , footage came from a old vhs tape found in a market.
Another nicked and out together shows clips of Spurs 66 7 cup tie a the old Den, Bollands goal of the month 71 2 and Mehmets goal quarter final home to Ipswich

View attachment 5175

I didn't realise that was an MO'ers channel.
That Birmingham game was a good nostalgic find...
:thumbup:

From the same season. 1971/72
I've never seen this clip before. In fact it's probably the only time I have seen the goal since that day up there. Those who were there will remember what a sickening feeling it was. :shake:

(about 7 seconds in)

My dear old dad god bless his soul went to this game, but wouldn’t take me with him. Told me that there would be trouble up there and didn’t want to have to worry about my safety, I was 7 at the time.

Got the away bug after he took me to Carrow road earlier that season, 2-2 with Norwich .
Cried my eyes out last home game that fateful season after winning 2-0 and not getting promoted.

My dear old dad god bless his soul went to this game, but wouldn’t take me with him. Told me that there would be trouble up there and didn’t want to have to worry about my safety, I was 7 at the time.

Got the away bug after he took me to Carrow road earlier that season, 2-2 with Norwich .
Cried my eyes out last home game that fateful season after winning 2-0 and not getting promoted.

That Norwich game was great. I think it’s still up on YouTube somewhere. A brilliant day out and, a great season. Disappointing end, unfortunately.

That Norwich game was great. I think it’s still up on YouTube somewhere. A brilliant day out and, a great season. Disappointing end, unfortunately.

31 coaches that day from Jerningham road for Norwich , I would say a record
Ref to Birmingham game , yeah was just a kid as well, went with my mate and his dad by car
Unfortunately this meant going in the seats and even worse we never even had seats we had to stand up at the back !
Maybe something to do with the crowd that day at St Andrews over 43,000 !
A goal and a game that changed millwalls history for me , a major part of our demise in them years for me
Robbed we were Ha
will never forget how big that stadium looked to me

Bing just found it on you tube in a Norwich 71 season review at about 30 mins in there’s quite a bit about there rivalry with wall.
Ain’t got a scooby how to put it up tho.

Bing just found it on you tube in a Norwich 71 season review at about 30 mins in there’s quite a bit about there rivalry with wall.
Ain’t got a scooby how to put it up tho.

Hang on, I will have a look for it.

The trains were packed going up to Norwich that day.
Here you go (23;43). Although just press play and it should be the Norwich match.

Watch Bolland stick two fingers up at the Norwich lot when he makes it 2-2.
:grinning:

Last edited:
Hang on, I will have a look for it.

The trains were packed going up to Norwich that day.
Here you go (23;43). Although just press play and it should be the Norwich match.

Watch Bolland stick two fingers up at the Norwich lot when he makes it 2-2.
:grinning:
Nice work Bing, never noticed bolland doing that, quality.
I was standing behind the goal at the end the camera was. Uncovered and mainly all Norwich around us. We went in my uncles Humber.