The lycra clad brigade your is help needed

waterloowacker

Any of you Gayers got a Electric Bike a "E Bike" i was thinking of getting one but haven't got a clue where to start.

Ulster Lion

Thinking of starting a club, mate?.... All meet up on a Sunday morning, and invade somewhere new every week.

twigster

Evans bikes used to a big part of Waterloo sadly now gone, Evans bikes now owned by Sports Direct all the real dedicated staff sacked or left, so they can fuck off but thanks for the help.
I have bought bikes from Tredz in the past, they are based in Wales and customer service is brilliant, Wiggle prices are not too bad either but their customer service has dipped since they were taken over

lottwall

Evans bikes used to a big part of Waterloo sadly now gone, Evans bikes now owned by Sports Direct all the real dedicated staff sacked or left, so they can fuck off but thanks for the help.
Didn’t know that about Sports Direct , so agree with you.

Millwall-84

Any of you Gayers got a Electric Bike a "E Bike" i was thinking of getting one but haven't got a clue where to start.

You gonna start doing deliveroo in your full kit wanker lycra mate ?

obeney

Be careful Waterloo. The Authorities are seriously considering introducing fo E bikes and scooters an Road Tax, mandatory insurance and registration plates.

waterloowacker

Be careful Waterloo. The Authorities are seriously considering introducing fo E bikes and scooters an Road Tax, mandatory insurance and registration plates.
Thought the Problems were with E Scooters only ? as E bikes like Boris bikes are everywhere around Waterloo.