The lion off London Bridge

Frank 1960

I've just watched the brave black kid jump in the Thames to save the woman but drowned, now they want to give him the George cross, but what about Roy larner I know he didn't die but fuck me he saved untold in that bar with no fault for his on life I wish I new how to start a petition to get the fella some sort of recognition for his bravery,

Lion of rotherhithe

There's been a few started last few weeks on the government site but all rejected after they get 5 supporters, put on the 4 years ago thread, cunts don't want people like roy getting any recognition

Lion of rotherhithe

He told us at the time (was about a year before the terrorist attack) was walking his dogs and the great unwashed were protesting against brexit, shouting its racist blah blah, roy being roy shouts out I'm not racist, brexit brexit (something along them lines) then they start on him, threatening etc in his face so he gives it back and says some naughty words, which I'm sure most of us would do, fat ginger bald Black etc etc, Seems saving dozens of people's lives is less important than saying a naughty word, then to have your name dragged through the mud when what you really need is help. Media the left and snowflakes are all cunts

Overseaswall

I've just watched the brave black kid jump in the Thames to save the woman but drowned, now they want to give him the George cross, but what about Roy larner I know he didn't die but fuck me he saved untold in that bar with no fault for his on life I wish I new how to start a petition to get the fella some sort of recognition for his bravery,
Our Roy dont tick the right boxes mate

tony_dolby

They're both heroes. We know that Roy deserved the George Cross for what he did, but we also know that he's the 'face that doesn't fit'. This often happens in the honours system. Lt. Col. 'H' Jones won a VC in the Falklands, but it's difficult to see what for. Major Phil Neame of D Company was only 'Mentioned in Despatches' when other Company Commanders got a Military Cross for far less.

kevrelles

Would it be possible to have a 'Roy Larner day' for one of our home games next season so that fans can show their appreciation of a local hero?
It would be ideal if it was during one of our Sky Sports screened games as well to piss the woke machine off even more.
Fans should do their utmost to keep sky out of the den.

Frank 1960

Would it be possible to have a 'Roy Larner day' for one of our home games next season so that fans can show their appreciation of a local hero?
It would be ideal if it was during one of our Sky Sports screened games as well to piss the woke machine off even more.
Brilliant idea, and if they don't chant his name, he needs some sort of honour, be it by millwall fans or the government,