The 'isolated and need help' thread

tobydog

I'm 72, live near Morecambe Lancs, lost my driving license due to a brain tumour, its benign but has to be monitored with MRI scans and neurologist.( so theres an excuse for all my garbage posts Kev before you say it ;)...... My wife has a heart condition on several meds a day and waiting for surgery in June????? I do our shopping online at the moment, dont know how long that will last with all these selfish cnuts panic buying every fcuking day at the supermarkets Fortunately I have a small coop and tescos with no trolleys or carparks so hopefully I can toodle up there a couple of times a week (If i'm allowed out!) ah Happy days, no probs.:)

Last edited:

kevrelles

I'm 72, live near Morecambe Lancs, lost my driving license due to a brain tumour, its benign but has to be monitored with MRI scans and neurologist.( so theres an excuse for all my garbage posts Kev before you say it ;)...... My wife has a heart condition on several meds a day and waiting for surgery in June????? I do our shopping online at the moment, dont know how long that will last with all these selfish cnuts panic buying every fcuking day at the supermarkets Fortunately I have a small coop and tescos with no trolleys or carparks so hopefully I can toodle up there a couple of time a week (If i'm allowed out!) ah Happy days, no probs.:)
No mate, you are a good un.

tobydog

Thanks for the offer Overseas but I'm managing to do for myself including taking The Mutt out. I'm lucky . The only problem I have is with the greedy, self- centred inconsiderate gits in the shops.I/'ve had. A few. Words with one or two. Ut I might as well to to the brick wall.
all of them.
Same with me, and now they are limiting the quanties the greedy bastards are going back the next day for another load! The Aldi near me has a new large car park, normally on any day its no more than half full, now every day its almost full any one time. probably ordering online as well! utter utter cnuts all of them.

PurleyLion

Me and the wife are already helping out a couple of elderly (older than us :grinning:) neighbours, so a couple extra shouldn't be a hardship.

In case you're not sure I live in Purley;) , so if you know of anyone local who needs help PM me.

craywall70

I've been trying to get potatoes and veg for my 90 year old Mum since Monday she lives alone what a joke, shelves are empty, She just laughs and says its just like rationing in the war.
Bought her some chips (doesn't like fish) today she was really happy.
Deep down she says she just doesn't understand people these days.
Any way the Wife is going to the shops early tomorrow to try.
Selfish bastards.

DensLions

This idea of supermarkets opening to older people only at certain tomes is a complete farce. because the shops cannot enforce it. I am 77 and my Wife 75. We went to our local Tesco this morning for the 9 to 10 elderly people only period. We were trampled on by much younger people fighting to get items off the shelves and pushed out of way in the queues waiting to be served..

tobydog

This idea of supermarkets opening to older people only at certain tomes is a complete farce. because the shops cannot enforce it. I am 77 and my Wife 75. We went to our local Tesco this morning for the 9 to 10 elderly people only period. We were trampled on by much younger people fighting to get items off the shelves and pushed out of way in the queues waiting to be served..
What the fuck were the staff doing to stop them? Its fucking disgusting,need to get the Police involved like Spain etc no fucking with them.

bonzodogdoodahman

Disgraceful, sorry to read that, Den.

leFerne

Yeah, those whippersnapper 70 year olds can be right horrible cunts sometimes.

Axholme Lion

Disgusting. How low can you go? We have bred a generation of selfish bastards and it makes me sick. Bring back national service and start punishing criminals would be a start.

HappyLion

This country has gone to the dogs. Generations have been allowed to get away with murder and not been punished in any meaningful way. No respect for how lucky they are to live in this country. No respect for democracy and a completely self centered compass. They live in a social media bubble mindlessly echoing what they hear. When push comes to shove they behave like feral animals. Sad times indeed.