The 'isolated and need help' thread

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Just an idea.

I'm sure some on here are elderly or maybe have health problems that prevents them travelling to get groceries or medicines etc.

If one of our own are stuck why not pop your rough location on here and I'm sure if one of our lot is nearby they can pm you and find out what it is that you need and hopefully help you out.

Serious idea. These times are gonna get more difficult before they get better and these days our lot are flung far and wide. But if you have a need I would expect another Millwall supporter would be the best person to have nearby.

We always look after our own.

kevrelles

Just an idea.

I'm sure some on here are elderly or maybe have health problems that prevents them travelling to get groceries or medicines etc.

If one of our own are stuck why not pop your rough location on here and I'm sure if one of our lot is nearby they can pm you and find out what it is that you need and hopefully help you out.

Serious idea. These times are gonna get more difficult before they get better and these days our lot are flung far and wide. But if you have a need I would expect another Millwall supporter would be the best person to have nearby.

I need therapy,a check up from the neck up. :grinning:

Millwall tel

Just an idea.

Great idea kotj!

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Good. Glad some of you agree. Let's clear the air on this thread then and leave it be for anyone who needs assistance. Can someone who knows what they are doing pop this thread into the top bit of the forum, so that it is easily accessible? Ta.

Edit: Although I don't know if you can reply to threads at the top?

tony_dolby

Good. Glad some of you agree. Let's clear the air on this thread then and leave it be for anyone who needs assistance. Can someone who knows what they are doing pop this thread into the top bit of the forum, so that it is easily accessible? Ta.

Edit: Although I don't know if you can reply to threads at the top?
Yes you can. Just 'sticky' the thread but don't lock it.

Peckham Lion

Just an idea.

Great idea mate, i'm already doing a bit for a couple of neighbours so am happy to chip in here. Obviously in Peckham so if anyone needs a hand send them my way.