The immigration act.

The German Herman

The act got through its second reading in Parliament yesterday, It will make it illegal to enter Britain so deportation will be made easier, The Labour party are obviously against this because they hate this Country, The Lib Dems idea is to let everyone in and then process there claim, The idiot spokesman for them said these are vulnerable people, It was pointed out that 99% of them are young fit Males, The Tories are far from perfect but God forbid either of these pair of Traitorous filth get into power.

Bermondseyinexile

They can't send them back under the present laws, Under the new proposals we will be able to nick people as soon as they arrive in British waters.
But even if they get nicked (max 4 year sentence I think) we still end up paying. I guess more than likely when they get out (as they have a criminal record) they will struggle to get legitimate work and we end up paying. I think more draconian measures are needed..

Phlion54

The act got through its second reading in Parliament yesterday, It will make it illegal to enter Britain so deportation will be made easier, The Labour party are obviously against this because they hate this Country, The Lib Dems idea is to let everyone in and then process there claim, The idiot spokesman for them said these are vulnerable people, It was pointed out that 99% of them are young fit Males, The Tories are far from perfect but God forbid either of these pair of Traitorous filth get into power.
As you know I very rarely agree with a Tory idea but I think this time they are spot on.....something very serious needs to be done to deter & eventually stop these parasites from milking off the tax paying public.....

Members online