The definitive summer transfer gossip and assorted crap from clickbait nobodies thread.

markmwal953

Archer to QPR :rofl: :rofl:

Lonergan and Archer are among keepers QPR have been considering signing as back-up for first-choice keeper Seny Dieng.

And the club have decided to go ahead with a deal for Archer, who will join the squad in the coming days.

He was previously at Fulham but did not make an first-team appearance during a 10-month stay at Craven Cottage last year.

Archer’s other previous clubs include Millwall, Oxford United and Motherwell

LennytheLion

Archer to QPR :rofl: :rofl:

Lonergan and Archer are among keepers QPR have been considering signing as back-up for first-choice keeper Seny Dieng.

And the club have decided to go ahead with a deal for Archer, who will join the squad in the coming days.

He was previously at Fulham but did not make an first-team appearance during a 10-month stay at Craven Cottage last year.

Archer’s other previous clubs include Millwall, Oxford United and Motherwell
Maybe we will win 7 August

HappyLion

In case its not out there. Millwall have had a second bid on Windyares knocked back.

The £5 million valuation was a load of bollox apparently.

33lion

£5m isn’t bollocks, I just think they’re pissing in the wind, telling people to fuck off basically. We upped our bid to a million, they’d probably take £2m. I’d be happy if we paid £1.5 I think that is probably there or there abouts a fair offer that should satisfy both parries.

PurleyLion

Disappointment for some, not me! Pigott has signed for Ipswich despite “there was interest from above League One”, “but Ipswich is a massive club and it feels the right move” 😉