The definitive summer transfer gossip and assorted crap from clickbait nobodies thread.

PurleyLion

How we wish for a striker who can score a goal nearly every three games.
How we wish for a striker who can score a goal nearly every three games.
Matt Smith: one goal every 238 minutes, and I think the season before last it was better, but he can’t run, isn’t mobile, doesn’t close down etc and shouldn’t be in the starting lineup, allegedly😉

For his obvious limitations, if he receives the right type of service he is as dangerous as many Championship strikers!

Last edited:

Peckham Lion

Then put him up for sale if you rather than let him get to this point.
It seems the player and his agent have let it get to this point by not signing, they wern't going to sell him during the season were they! If they sell him they cunts, if they let him go free they're cunts, i honestly don't know why some bother supporting us.
If they offered a new contract a year ago, they'd have told us.
No one has said they did :rolleyes:

markmwal953

Fat Dan on lions tv now linking us with Afobe & Liam Delap of Man City
Millwall are interested in signing Manchester City youngster Liam Delap on a season-long loan, according to The Express.

The youngster enjoyed a brilliant season with the Citizens last campaign, scoring 30 goals in just 27 games across all competitions.

He turned out three times for Pep Guardiola’s first team, scoring in his only start in the Carabao Cup. Delap made his Premier League debut last year, coming off the bench in the 5-2 defeat at home to Leicester City.

The Spaniard lavished him with praise, claiming he is a ‘different striker’ compared to his other options.

It’s claimed the Lions are one of three Championship clubs interested in the youngster.

Fat Dan only knows fk all ,just repeating bullshit .

markmwal953

Millwall Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Robinson as first-team coach at The Den.

The 42-year-old former left-back possesses over 650 career appearances to his name and will now assist Gary Rowett and his backroom staff throughout the 2021/22 campaign, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role.

Robinson started his career at Watford, playing over 200 times for The Hornets before going on to spend seven years at West Bromwich Albion, adding a further 239 appearances at The Hawthorns. Spells at Bolton Wanderers and Leeds United followed before a six-year spell at Birmingham City, in which the defender was skipper under Rowett, who managed The Blues at the time.

Peckham Lion

I think it don't matters when he was offered an improved contract, he wasn't going to sign it anyway. He's wanted away in the past so signing a new one was never going to happen until he and his agent see's what's on offer elsewhere once the season finished.

markmwal953

St Johnstone have signed Millwall's James Brown on a two-year deal after adding fellow Lions defender Hayden Muller on a season-long loan.

Brown spent the final three months of last season on loan in Perth as Callum Davidson's side followed up League Cup success with Scottish Cup glory.
Muller, 19, has made four appearances as a substitute for English Championship side Millwall.

Brown says last season's "special experience" prompted him to return.

"As soon as the gaffer made it clear he wanted me I was excited to get a deal done," he added.

"We also have European football to look forward to and we can't wait for the draw later this month to see who we get.

"This is a great time to be at St Johnstone and the gaffer and his coaching staff are great to work for."

Brown pair Danny McNamara and Isaac Olaofe also spent time on loan at McDiarmid Park last season.

St Johnstone manager Davidson is a former team-mate of Lions boss Gary Rowett and coached under him at The Den and at Stoke City