The Covid bad news thread N/W

Wippa

Get some blood tests wippa.

You taking vitamins? Might be a deficiency somewhere?
Vitamin D supplement and loads of it Wippa if you ain't already taking some mate.
Yeah already on it lads.

Vit D and the B vits everyday. My 5 a day everyday. Plenty of wholemeal shit. I’m a proper drip with all that and always try and look after myself.

That’s why it’s so strange. it’s not like I live an unhealthy lifestyle. Never smoked and don’t even booze these days. Fuck knows. 🤷🏻

High Life Street 2.0

Yeah already on it lads.

Vit D and the B vits everyday. My 5 a day everyday. Plenty of wholemeal shit. I’m a proper drip with all that and always try and look after myself.

That’s why it’s so strange. it’s not like I live an unhealthy lifestyle. Never smoked and don’t even booze these days. Fuck knows. 🤷🏻
def get some blood tests from doc

Peckham Lion

I’m a proper drip with all that and always try and look after myself.
Nothing drippy about that mate. You only get one body and you got to look after it.
That’s why it’s so strange. it’s not like I live an unhealthy lifestyle. Never smoked and don’t even booze these days. Fuck knows.
Are you grafting or loafing about? I ask cause you're immune system can weaken if you body ain't getting proper exercise.

Wippa

Nothing drippy about that mate. You only get one body and you got to look after it.

Are you grafting or loafing about? I ask cause you're immune system can weaken if you body ain't getting proper exercise.
I am still grafting (well, halfheartedly pushing a paintbrush around) but in between that I’m loafing 😆

definitely need more exercise. Used to go up the gym quite a bit but obviously lockdown put a block on that. Do need to get my arse up and doing stuff weekends and evenings.

high life could be right, could be a psychological thing. I was proper spontaneous before all this shit. Jump up and do something at the drop of a hat, even if it’s just going to the shops, for a bite to eat , the gym, watch a bit of football somewhere , take the boy swimming or for a game of pool or something. Obviously none of that’s an option now. I keep saying we’ve been lucky with lockdown as I’ve been able to carry on working and we got a half decent gaff in the sticks but maybe it’s had more of an effect on me than I realised.

Need to man up, 😆

tony_dolby

The Telegraph is having a nightmare at the moment. Their 'pubs open but not allowed to sell alcohol' exclusive was rubbished by the govt. before the presses had stopped running.

tony_dolby

I would say though, that there will be certain members of SAGE who will want us to stay in lockdown forever. It wasn't that long ago that the former CMO said that one glass of wine will shorten your life - there's a bit of that attitude still remaining.

However we can see a definite split now between Whitty and some of the scientists. The latter will want to keep restrictions going until their model says its OK to lift them. They are only concerned with numbers in a kind of giant scientific experiment.

Whitty on the other hand, understands the harm caused by the lockdown to other forms of healthcare and society as a whole. He will be keen to lift it as soon as possible.

Wippa

The Telegraph is having a nightmare at the moment. Their 'pubs open but not allowed to sell alcohol' exclusive was rubbished by the govt. before the presses had stopped running.
To give them their due they’re only reporting what people are saying

Stompie

To give them their due they’re only reporting what people are saying
They also recieved £3.5 million pound from Bill Gate's mob for their global health reporting team (or something similarly called) so I'm always a bit sceptical about when they write stuff based on Covid-19. There have been as bad as all the others at times.

Although In their defence I should say that thmthey have complete editorial control and are not dictated by the foundation as to what they can write.

The mail had the same piece today about social distancing about crowds.

The government should put a block on any SAGE cunt or anyone else for that matter speaking out of turn and against any government policy which Is yet to be decided as all It does Is create harm and more problems from the media and Labour.

bramcoteboy62

I went crazy over July and august. Averaging over 50 units a week (not done that since my early 30s!!) and went out on eat out to help out everyday. This summer will be more excessive. It has to be for my sanity

Stompie

I’m pacing myself now and until March/April whilst the restrictions continue, averaging 15 units a week. But when things reopen I’m going crazy. I don’t care. I’m drinking/eating/travelling to excess.
I really want a shitty, fuck off burger from a pub with loads of trimmings. Not some poncy brioche shite but one from chain pub (not a Weatherspoon although I do really like their burgers) that comes with a pint Included and all for less than £10. It sounds silly but I'm right looking forward to one. I'm salvating at the thought.