The Church of England!

SEL

1 Billion doesn't sound like a lot these days.
A fair churches I know have been sold off to make way for flat conversions or flattened for new builds. Rather that than keep building on green land.

Stompie

The old bill have something like a billion In the bank as well.

Yet their local forces never have any money to fight crime sufficently.

At least with the church they believe In a higher power.

Where as In the old bill's case, they believe they are God.

waterloowacker

No good fucking hypocrites, the church commissioners sold entire streets and estates off in Waterloo and Walworth and killed a community i hate the bastards. It all went tits up when they lost 800 million in bad property deals in the 80s.

Last edited:

Phlion54

They certainly don't follow the teachings in the fairy tale book of the Bible....they own I believe most of Oxford to cambridge.....given to them for the purpose of setting up places of learning.....what a scam and who heads this outfit ...Queen Parasite herself.......in their world it's "take from the poor & give to the rich"

Peckham Lion

the church commissioners sold entire streets and estates off in Waterloo and Walworth
Yeah they fucked a mate of mine, he had a nice gaff on Portland street, Walworth. Kept ramping up the rents until he, he's Mrs and kid could no longer afford to live there, nearly 200 quid a week for a pokey flat. Flat was eventually sold off, cunts.

Guernsey Wall

1 Billion doesn't sound like a lot these days.
A fair churches I know have been sold off to make way for flat conversions or flattened for new builds. Rather that than keep building on green land.
And the ones that are left never forget to hand the silver dish around fleecing the elderly pensioners of money they haven’t got. I remember as a kid my gran had a cleaning job into retirement as had no money and she went every week and put the hard earned in the dish......f’ing disgusting money grabbing parasites