The B mob are back!

E1 Wall

Walked into the thatched house pub in Dagenham with a girl about 17 or 18 years ago the day before we were playing the hamsters whent up to the bar to get a beer about 10 blokes talking about the game one said he and is mate had tickets in the Millwall bit he must have seen the look on my face and said your not West ham are you I said no who then he asked with out thinking said Millwall he repeated what he said just said good luck mate your going to need it and walked off with my drink
Thought about it after probably lucky I didn't get done
Typical West Ham, bully cunts ...

Moody

I did inform him of that. He said we are near the away end so should be ok. I nearly pissed myself. Thing is most on here or in the West stand wouldn't hit him. He'd never wake up. They were that drippy.
Well, now I know they are definitely lying.

Mate has found out he has weekend off and went to buy tickets and was told that the blocks closest to North Stand in both Kitchener and Docker Stands are only on sale to season ticket holders and members.

The German Herman

Yeah point taken PL, I’m probably a bit out of the loop when it comes to our young lot nowadays, so you are bang on with what you say.

The funny thing is that everyone loves to say that Everton turned us over but none of those two Bob tin pot outfits wouldn’t have stood against probably the best mob Everton have turned out in years, i was out drinking in the summer with a few scousers I know some of who are close pals with Everton’s main lot and they gave our little lot nothing but credit for going toe to toe that day, in their words Millwall was still a very dodgy gaff to go to and if you do go looking for it then you’d better be prepared to have a tear up.

A few weeks after that there was a video of Charlton and Southend (!) fronting each other in Woolwich with just a couple of old bill standing back watching, after a lot of posturing and shouting it looked like it was going to go off but you know what? They started singing songs at each other:rofl:
When Barnsley were drinking in the spoons at Surrey Docks that's exactly what some of ours done, Sung songs at them, The cunts should have been picking glass out of there faces for months.

Wippa

The scenes dead. It’ll happen like it did against Everton every now and then but even then everyone involved will probably get locked up for it.
That’s why teams like charlton and Barnsley have suddenly got all brave, because everyone else is winding it down.

The German Herman

The scenes dead. It’ll happen like it did against Everton every now and then but even then everyone involved will probably get locked up for it.
That’s why teams like charlton and Barnsley have suddenly got all brave, because everyone else is winding it down.
They kicked off at West Brom Saturday, Two ob hurt one badly, No one gives a fuck about Millwall anymore is there favourite saying.

coldblower

They can say what they like but they have never done anything at millwall and never will. They have been talking bollocks for years . We will come back to this thread after we play them and they still wont have done anything except open their mouths. Fuck knows what they are talking about but its bollocks.

Moody

They can say what they like but they have never done anything at millwall and never will. They have been talking bollocks for years . We will come back to this thread after we play them and they still wont have done anything except open their mouths. Fuck knows what they are talking about but its bollocks.
That’s not quite true...

They smeared human excrement over some toilet cubicles in the North Stand that time. Doris the cleaning lady had a hell of a time cleaning that up.

Some gave the bogs a damn good thrashing too. Those Armitage Shanks mugs got what was coming to them and make no bones about it. I heard some were lidless for weeks.

Actually, is that what the ‘B’ stands for in B-Mob - ‘Bog Mob’?

Moody

B4005006-7E8C-42F3-AEBE-0DC0CE4F8D2F.jpegThis is a picture of Dave the toilet after he was ‘visited’ by ‘B-Mob’. His face has been partially covered, as he is trying to make a new life for himself and doesn’t want to be identified - apparently he is now working as toilet in a ladies loo at an undisclosed Laser Quest and so says it is a very quiet life he now leads.

He used to be in the fourth cubicle to the left as you enter the North Stand men’s toilet at The Den. But, that fateful day the infamous ‘B-Mob’, a hooligan group attached to Charlton Athletic Football Club, changed Dave’s life forever.

“I thought I had quite an easy life up until then”, explained Dave. “Not many teams bring many fans here and so I’m hardly ever used. The worst I’ve had before was an irate Leeds fans saying they get much bigger and tougher toilets in Yorkshire. That was preferable to what I heard from mates working in the home toilets, many saying they had to put up with having lines of coke sniffed off of them like abused sex workers. But that day ‘B-Mob’ turned up changed my life. They just kept saying how they weren’t taking another defeat laying down and how I’d ‘get it’, how smashing my beautiful lid to pieces would ‘show them’. They only stopped when someone asked them politely if they could let them use me, as they’d drunk a lot of tea from their flask that day”.

Dave was relocated at his own request to what he thought was a safer toilet - at London Bridge station. “I just thought that with all the CCTV and police there I would be much safer. But, I didn’t count on the amount of Charlton supporting trainspotters I would encounter. They weren’t violent towards me, but just seeing a Charlton badge on a beanie hat or god forbid as a tattoo on a hairy-arse was just too much, so I asked to move again. I’m just sad to hear that the so-called ‘Bog-Mob are planning to cause more damage to my friends and colleagues in the North Stand, especially as they started threatening to ‘fist’ people. But what can you do against the best (or worst, depending on your viewpoint) toilet smashers in English football?”

Last edited:

sw2_wall

When was the last time wall got done at home , what we've done to some in recent years makes me wonder if no ones scared anymore why has no one came and taken the absolute piss or at least sought revenge and got it

The German Herman

When was the last time wall got done at home , what we've done to some in recent years makes me wonder if no ones scared anymore why has no one came and taken the absolute piss or at least sought revenge and got it
Stoke last season plotted in Peckham and walked from there to the ground with no resistance.

sw2_wall

With respect Herman what did it achieve , bc we're in the side road by the blue trading blows , Everton at SD , villa around the ground , Preston have Done it for 2 seasons without much happening if others really want it I'm sure they'll still find it

The German Herman

With respect Herman what did it achieve , bc we're in the side road by the blue trading blows , Everton at SD , villa around the ground , Preston have Done it for 2 seasons without much happening if others really want it I'm sure they'll still find it
It didn't achieve much other than prove that they weren't worried about coming to us, That never used to be the case.

sw2_wall

I recall stoke in the 80's on the okr by the walkway , don't know if it's still there but causing chaos , I'm sure we have gone to each over with intent over the years , now days though it's seems sitting in a pub and walking to the away end is a result , to some , not yourself included or other wall ..

E18 wall

Think that's more down to the security measures in place, lb Is an away fans dream day out. No pubs as such from the okr, only a CPL in new cross, likewise in berm, . I have a booze in canary wharf now, get a tube to bermondsey then a cab. Still having a crack inside the ground...........for now.

Peckham Lion

Millwall ob know most if not all our 'risk' lads, they let our lot know that they know. It ain't easy for them to plot up or move about without getting attention at a home game, technology has seen to that. Plenty of teams say we ain't up to much but i know of a good few that have declined when it's put on them to take a stroll. It makes me laugh that Charlton and alike are now sporting firm flags and have become active 15 years after the proper firms turned it in.

King of The Jungle

View attachment 4128This is a picture of Dave the toilet after he was ‘visited’ by ‘B-Mob’. His face has been partially covered, as he is trying to make a new life for himself and doesn’t want to be identified - apparently he is now working as toilet in a ladies loo at an undisclosed Laser Quest and so says it is a very quiet life he now leads.

He used to be in the fourth cubicle to the left as you enter the North Stand men’s toilet at The Den. But, that fateful day the infamous ‘B-Mob’, a hooligan group attached to Charlton Athletic Football Club, changed Dave’s life forever.

“I thought I had quite an easy life up until then”, explained Dave. “Not many teams bring many fans here and so I’m hardly ever used. The worst I’ve had before was an irate Leeds fans saying they get much bigger and tougher toilets in Yorkshire. That was preferable to what I heard from mates working in the home toilets, many saying they had to put up with having lines of coke sniffed off of them like abused sex workers. But that day ‘B-Mob’ turned up changed my life. They just kept saying how they weren’t taking another defeat laying down and how I’d ‘get it’, how smashing my beautiful lid to pieces would ‘show them’. They only stopped when someone asked them politely if they could let them use me, as they’d drunk a lot of tea from their flask that day”.

Dave was relocated at his own request to what he thought was a safer toilet - at London Bridge station. “I just thought that with all the CCTV and police there I would be much safer. But, I didn’t count on the amount of Charlton supporting trainspotters I would encounter. They weren’t violent towards me, but just seeing a Charlton badge on a beanie hat or god forbid as a tattoo on a hairy-arse was just too much, so I asked to move again. I’m just sad to hear that the so-called ‘Bog-Mob are planning to cause more damage to my friends and colleagues in the North Stand, especially as they started threatening to ‘fist’ people. But what can you do against the best (or worst, depending on your viewpoint) toilet smashers in English football?”
Very funny!!!

Members online