The B mob are back!

The German Herman

They swerve our youth, they have tried but it takes two to tango.
Not according to them, I got into a FB spat with them (I should know better) a few other Wall involved, There words " No one is scared of Millwall anymore, And Charlton's youngsters have been sticking it all over us for years".

Bexleyheath_lion

Not according to them, I got into a FB spat with them (I should know better) a few other Wall involved, There words " No one is scared of Millwall anymore, And Charlton's youngsters have been sticking it all over us for years".
I suspect the anoraks are bluffing mate, I mean why would our youth take it to Everton, yet not fancy it with Charlton? Just don't make sense to me

Peckham Lion

Mobs that turned up in the past and had a go weren't scared of us then mate, shows what they realy think of us. So they think it's now safe to have a pop, we're still waiting. I go wall with a well respected chap, his boys are involved today, one was telling me on Saturday that they've put in on them plenty of times but to no avail.They've asked there older lot plenty of times but no joy either. One excuse after another is made. Make of that what you will.

kevrelles

Mobs that turned up in the past and had a go weren't scared of us then mate, shows what they realy think of us. So they think it's now safe to have a pop, we're still waiting. I go wall with a well respected chap, his boys are involved today, one was telling me on Saturday that they've put in on them plenty of times but to no avail.They've asked there older lot plenty of times but no joy either. One excuse after another is made. Make of that what you will.
No bottle,cunts

Ilderton Wanderer

There is no doubt that if Millwall turned out properly like we did at Tottenham for example it would only end one way, the thing is hardly anyone from the older lot take them seriously. The only way that will change is if their young lot, who are very active, get away with taking a liberty somewhere along the line, which I can see happening to be honest.

Moody

They’re like a shit Crystal Palace

and Crystal Palace are shit enough themselves! .
They are definitaly getting a bit Palace-like... thinking a drum and one generic chant over and over equals passionate support.

Next a few spotty kids from the Greater London suburbs will be forming an Ultras group, making cards in 6th Form and claiming they own SE London on social media... oh wait!

Wall loyal

That's it they have plenty of chances but our youngsters are ready for this game they want them to make a show

Peckham Lion

There is no doubt that if Millwall turned out properly like we did at Tottenham for example it would only end one way, the thing is hardly anyone from the older lot take them seriously
In all the years i was involved we never had a row with Charlton. We wouldn't even need a third of what we had out for spurs if Charlton called it on. Sixty or seventy wall chaps would ruin whatever they put in front of us.

The German Herman

There is no doubt that if Millwall turned out properly like we did at Tottenham for example it would only end one way, the thing is hardly anyone from the older lot take them seriously. The only way that will change is if their young lot, who are very active, get away with taking a liberty somewhere along the line, which I can see happening to be honest.
All day long.

Brickwall

They really do. After staying around for a few beers yesterday, I was at London Bridge around 10ish. Quite a few young spotters came in and a couple spotted my badge, and said "you Millwall" They were bout six stone dripping wet. They were extremely niave and reckon they couldn't get tickets for the away end had tickets for our west stand. I said I'll forgive you this week but trust me you'll get a clump if you have. One of them was alright and I warned him to be very careful. "We love fighting " was their laughable reply.
Walked into the thatched house pub in Dagenham with a girl about 17 or 18 years ago the day before we were playing the hamsters whent up to the bar to get a beer about 10 blokes talking about the game one said he and is mate had tickets in the Millwall bit he must have seen the look on my face and said your not West ham are you I said no who then he asked with out thinking said Millwall he repeated what he said just said good luck mate your going to need it and walked off with my drink
Thought about it after probably lucky I didn't get done

Ilderton Wanderer

In all the years i was involved we never had a row with Charlton. We wouldn't even need a third of what we had out for spurs if Charlton called it on. Sixty or seventy wall chaps would ruin whatever they put in front of us.
I think that there probably isn’t much of a difference between our young lot and theirs these days. Years ago nearly all Millwall came from Bermondsey, Peckham, Deptford, Walworth, Elephant, Waterloo, Kennington, New Cross or maybe just across the water, all tough working class areas where you had to be a hard cunt just to survive whereas now the demographic has changed.

I know we still pull a few from the aforementioned places but a lot of young Wall nowadays will come from Welling, Bexley, Sidcup and beyond, the exact same places as Charlton do. Of course I agree that if we took them anyway seriously then Wall would go through Charlton no problem but just our young ‘uns vs theirs? Hmmm maybe I’m doing our lads a disservice but I’m not so sure it would be a walkover to be honest. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Peckham Lion

I know we still pull a few from the aforementioned places but a lot of young Wall nowadays will come from Welling, Bexley, Sidcup and beyond, the exact same places as Charlton do.
The ones i know are south east Londoners and a tight group and very game. Even numbers they'll give a good account of themselves with anyone. From what i know about Charltons lot, i'd be very surprised if they'd go toe to toe whilst outnumbered by a firm of Scousers.

Ilderton Wanderer

The ones i know are south east Londoners and a tight group and very game. Even numbers they'll give a good account of themselves with anyone. From what i know about Charltons lot, i'd be very surprised if they'd go toe to toe whilst outnumbered by a firm of Scousers.
Yeah point taken PL, I’m probably a bit out of the loop when it comes to our young lot nowadays, so you are bang on with what you say.

The funny thing is that everyone loves to say that Everton turned us over but none of those two Bob tin pot outfits wouldn’t have stood against probably the best mob Everton have turned out in years, i was out drinking in the summer with a few scousers I know some of who are close pals with Everton’s main lot and they gave our little lot nothing but credit for going toe to toe that day, in their words Millwall was still a very dodgy gaff to go to and if you do go looking for it then you’d better be prepared to have a tear up.

A few weeks after that there was a video of Charlton and Southend (!) fronting each other in Woolwich with just a couple of old bill standing back watching, after a lot of posturing and shouting it looked like it was going to go off but you know what? They started singing songs at each other:rofl:

Froada

Thing is, we all know now. Go to the Blue, Stanley etc. They'd get a proper hiding. Walk round the manor, it's nothing like the old days. You go and look for em, then any more than a couple of ours get moved on. Those that have it will get a knock on the door a few weeks later. Like The Greg against Bristol. Most won't bother, but respect to those that still do.

Peckham Lion

The funny thing is that everyone loves to say that Everton turned us over but none of those two Bob tin pot outfits wouldn’t have stood against probably the best mob Everton have turned out in years,
I'm going to be biased in my views but i can't see how some are saying that they turned us over.
A few weeks after that there was a video of Charlton and Southend (!) fronting each other in Woolwich with just a couple of old bill standing back watching, after a lot of posturing and shouting it looked like it was going to go off but you know what? They started singing songs at each other
I've seen it mate :grinning:

Members online